Reviews for Sunrise
Flinched chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*le gasp*

You write this then like... don't update!

SCANDELOUS!

:[

I think you should update ASAP! Or I shall slapp you round the face with a fish!

*pulls face*

UPDATE RIGHT NOW

~Lady-Nikki
GoddessoftheNight107 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Very good beginning, please continue!
Yukiko-Angel chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
M ... Ryou/Bakura, otogi/honda and Yugi/Yami *giggle* and another chapter too please
Lead Tears chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Cool start! Maybe Yami/Yuugi pairings, or Bakura/Ryou? I hope you'll still update this one...
Jenni chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! yes, this is a really good story! and you are off to a very good start. continue!
A Person chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
OH! KEEP GOING! Tortorous...please put up the next chapter...I love it so far!
magic-shield chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
no, its really good! dont put urselfdown... i do it a lot but hey, im just jokin around, if i didnt think it was at least a D. lol
Aihoshi chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
aw...poor Jounouchi-kun... _ *laughs gleefully* You're so mean to him...bwahahaha...

1. I think that you should have Jou/Seto remember Duelist Kingdom when Seto called Jou a dog (repeatedly... _) and have something happen with that. (Seto-guilt, Jou-anger, etc.)

2. Yami/Yugi, Ryou/Bakura, Shizuka/Anzu, Otogi/Honda, etc. Nobody for Mai. Mai is alone. Bwa. Ha. Ha...
FanofG chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Yay! I get to write a review for you. (Plus, it's really nice that you dedicated this story to me!) _

Anyway, I think this is a tantalizing start to a great story! Writing from Jou's perspective does make it seem a whole lot more personal. I thought Jou's train of thought and reflections were very suiting and rightfully complex - it makes the story more believable and original. Overall, I like your word choice and use of descriptions in building your scenes. . I want to know Seto's reactions next too! So, please continue!

As for your questions:

2. I think this should be just Seto / Jou alone. _ You might disagree, and I like all the yami/hikari pairings too, but I guess it gives your story more focus. Setoo / Jou is the perfect contrast of everything and I know you'll use that to your advantage. But then again, if you write anything in addition, I'm sure I'd like it just as much!

As for #1, do whatever you want! _ I just want to read more! E-mail or IM me if you have questions or anything. Thanks once again! You're a talented writer, and I'm honored to be able to review one of your stories in return. _
Tik chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Good start! Please continue!
Ru-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I can't really suggest much along the lines of plot...but I can tell you my favorite couples...I like Yami/Yugi, Bakura/Ryou and Malik/Marik. There isn't much I can comment on, because this is a short chapter, but I love the Seto/Jou pairing and I hope this will be a good one. It's original that Seto's limo just hit Jou. I've never seen that before. Anyway...keep writing. You have a good beginning.
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Please continue soon I like this!