Reviews for The Road Trip
Update soon, please.
7889 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Lol hahahaha! the irony!
knightlygirl chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
What about the Candians? Why are we never taken into account. :C Oh boo hoo, Oh woe is me!
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I know you probably have abandoned this story, but it sounds pretty interesting. I would love to know why HP wanted to go to Arizona, what the carful of kids are hiding (are they wizards too), and where exactly HP flew into, and how he got past airport security without a passport and how he explained his objects to the airport security….
Lolchen chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
LOL. This story is already great! I'm looking forward to more of it, that is, if you feel like continuing it~? I'd be very greatful if you did, that's for sure. As probably would about 64 other reviewers ;)
Playing Hooky chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Great plot. Don't be cruel, please continue this.
tati1 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
*laughs hysterically* Poor Snape!

Not familiar with whatever you're crossing this with, but I really like this all the same.

Moon Ecstasy chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Out of curiosity... just 'cuz I have no idea if you'll ever update this since it seems to have been, well, not updated in a long time. Who were the people in the car that picked up Harry? Is it a crossover? Or were they witches and wizards too?
Firedraike08 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Well, it seems unlikely you're ever going to update this, but for what it's worth I loved what you have written. Very entertaining.
Eowyn chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
This is good. I hope you finish it.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
OK, don't know what's up with the Americans you have, but whatever. It can be interesting, but why is Harry's hair different?
Lexi Kaye chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
update soon
Gnomeish chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Gawd this story is so funny. I like at the end of Ch2 when snape is like "So I thought of the stupidest possible thing potter could have done"

LOL. Don't underestimate the vastness of human stupidity, Snapeyhead.

Wonderful story, very interesting. Keep up the awesome work.
Iniysa chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
LOL, figures. :) Looking forward to more!

flit chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
*giggles* I like it, hope you keep goin'.