Reviews for Phantom Does Chicago
Opera Ghost 1881 2 lz 2 login chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I'm really glad you're using the stage version. Most people don't know it exists. I told my friend the other day that I was going to see "Chicago" and she said "Cool! I love that movie!" And I said, "I'm going see the PLAY." and she said, "They made a play out of the movie?" and I'm like, "NO, sweetie, the other way around and she's like- Oh, I'm getting off the subject, aren't I? *sigh* Oops. Anyway, before I started on I had this exact same idea for a phic with the exact same name. Isn't that wild? Anyway, please continue. This is the longest review I've ever given, you should be proud! Do the All I Care About number, 'kay?

Blonde Songbird chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
OMG! ha this is great! PLEASE KEEP GOING!
La Pamplemousse chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
urm...warped, but in a good way!

You guys have a real talent for parodying lyrics. THEY'RE SO FUNNY!

tralala...squriells are cool...
Neciekinns chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
I loved. I loved MM. Giry Get off that stage, while Meg sang Give her mother a stroke.

I love that your using the Stage Version, unstead of the Movie version. Who's Mary Sunshine?
Erin chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
GREAT! I can't wait to see more!
The Phantom Parisienne chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
I'd like a chocolate chip cinnamon muffin, if you will. _

Funny. Keep going with this! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
tattered sparrow chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
this is great...i recently saw chicago and am obsessed with both this song and phantom...i am going to put this on my *random notebook* (the notebook that rules my life)
LeLes guy chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
an extremely large sack cant beet that
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I'm crying from laughing so hard.

A chihuahua?

I'm putting this on my Favs list.

PhantomAngel22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
omg this is great! hahahhahahhaha *dies laughing* plz keep going with this!
The Phantom Parisienne chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Teehee...I feel a bit silly, knowing that I posted my Cell Block Tango parody in 'Now a Major Motion Picture' just before this. *hangs head*
Miranda7911 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I really love this phic and you're the first one to do this combination! I'm VERY impressed with your rewritten lyrics! It's VERY good! Please update SOON!...Can I have a muffin now?
Neciekinns chapter 1 . 8/27/2003