Reviews for A Good Babysitter
IrethR chapter 28 . 4/6
That was absolutely lovely! Any chance of a sequel about the Hogwarts years?
Uncertain Shifter chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
I loved this!
It's so sweet!
twistyguru chapter 28 . 3/20/2014
Loved it!
twistyguru chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
Magnificent story! I'm loving Nell more and more. You've nailed the wizard's prejudice against muggles quite well…and made Fudge look like the idiot he is in canon.

Also, hopefully Miss Zabini and Nell will find more of those…sparks. That would solve a number of problems quite nicely (Harry needing a witch/wizard around for protection and education), and I'm certain that there are a few (dozen) orphans out there if they want more sibs for Harry. Although, I doubt seriously that they would, at least until Harry goes to Hogwarts. Little dervish…. :)
bookworm914 chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
I went through this in one sitting - it was fabulous fun. Thanks so much!
Do Harry and Nell have any more adventures?
Rory O'Kane chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
What’s with all the blasé reactions to revelations? First Nell tells her mother that she has a son, and “her mother only blinked”, then kept talking normally. And now Nell is introduced to magic, says “goodness”, feels dazed for a moment, then continues right into discussing Harry. I would expect at least one of them to say “WHAT?”, then stammer for a moment, then ask a flurry of questions about what they just heard. Everyone being so accepting of strange things makes the story seem to be going too smoothly, like the characters are transparently being manipulated by the author.
Maelwaedd chapter 28 . 10/18/2013
I realise that I'm coming very late to this party, but I'm filled with squee for this whole story. I particularly adore how you've illustrated sooo many of the issues that so often get overlooked in adopting Harry fics. Nell is a great character, young!Harry is fabulous, and I love the small network of OCs as well. Everybody seemed so in character, and I really enjoyed the not particularly subtle anti Muggle bias shown here as well. Thank you heaps for sharing, and for leaving it up so long. :)
SemperSomnium chapter 28 . 10/11/2013
This is great!
Kudou Shinichi chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
As soon as Nell confirmed that her mother and friends had all been fixed to some extent she swiftly approached the kneeling Minister and lashed out with her foot kicking him square in the jaw. The Auror to her right moved to grab her arm, but she twisted in his grasp delivering a hook to the back of his head with her palm and dazing him. She kneed him in the groin, dodging a bright flash from Dumbledore's direction and stomping the auror's falling head. Twice. Fudge was woozily crawling to his feet before she jumped at him twisting into an elbow delivered straight to his temple. As he fell she shouted 'Citizen's arrest for crimes against humanity'. Dumbledore and Lupin were staring blankly at her wands held out, while Michelle was writing furiously with stars in her eyes. Harry watched on with a huge smile as she turned and lifted her foot to her head and brought the heel down with a crack as it landed on the back of Fudge's head while he was already knocked out.
GothicPheonix chapter 28 . 3/24/2012
PLEASE tell me there's a sequel :) I LOVED Nell and this was amazing :)
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
Nicely done, and interesting twists. Not sure why Dumbles didn't just do a memory wipe and take Harry in the first place, but perhaps your Dumbles is less the dark lord than the one I see. Anyway, I guess the interesting question is whether Fudge is an honest politician or not. Given that my definition of an honest politician is one who just stays bought, ... Lot's of interesting material here; if you haven't as yet, hope we see more in this universe. Thanks for a great read!
Rori Potter chapter 28 . 8/10/2011
Brilliant story.
ScribbleWorld chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
HMM... well, it's obvoiusly too late now, but I though Nell should have been more angry at Mrs. Weasley for what she said.
LoireLoa chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
Umm... What? The ending was quite a bit confusing.
Harm Marie chapter 28 . 3/26/2011