Reviews for Elf?
NinielB chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
She sit's in front of her computer screen staring into it's blue light, slowly while she reads her hand comes to rest softly on her face, a tear rolling down her face. She doesn't bother to wipe it away, she busy reading. Suddenly a sound is heard in the otherwise silent room; "no..." she almost sighs. She feels so sorry for the poor elf in the story she is reading. The author who wrote those words really made them strike home. That was just beautiful she thinks sadly, the tears still in the corners of her eyes.

Ok, I don't know why I wrote the review like that. it just seemed to convey my feelings about this story better somehow.

I liked it very much!
Carawen chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow.

That was a very intense and sad story. I worked with troubled children and have dealt with some in this same postition and I'm amazed how well you wrote their feelings.

You broke my heart with this story, I wanted to just grab this elf up and try to heal his pain.

Excellent job! Thanks for the link.

Carol
No Kotcha Da chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
that was amazing. really powerful and sad. please keep writing more stories like it.
berreb88 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
WOW! TALK ABOUT POWERFUL THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVED THE WHOLE NON-ELF EAR THING THAT WAS GREAT.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP WRITING.