Reviews for The Colonel
Tiptaff chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Gotta tell you this is great. I love it and am eagerly waiting for the next installment. Very well written with good character development.
Missy Montrose too lazy to sign is as is da norm chapter 9 . 9/3/2001
WOW! dat was good... long, but good! i liked it a lot. i really like da relationship between da Colonel and Seven, and da Colonel is a very interesting character! and i cant wait to start on da next story!
AngusH chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Interesting, literate, dramatic and very amusing (in the less serious parts)

The bit about "bedside voice number sixteen (reassurance for the simple)" had me laughing.

An excellent story!
Dierck chapter 9 . 4/23/2001
Impressive. Positively Heinleinian
Raven12 chapter 9 . 4/9/2001
Loved it!
penguin chapter 9 . 3/14/2001
I loved it! If it had been in print, I definately would have been the 1st to buy a copy. May . Samuels live long and prosper!
jan chapter 9 . 3/14/2001
Please, Can I have the Colonel, when Seven finishes with him? The perfect man!
peter chapter 9 . 3/9/2001
Like most of the stories in this series it is well written and slightly different in nature, yet the flow with the previous part feels 'right'. This is a real story of contrasts. Especially the Colonel. Hard as nails on the outside, real mush on the inside.
Chris chapter 9 . 2/13/2001
I think this is great! I like the way the Colonel ran away when he thought he might be losing control. Then into a purple rage at the thought of losing the thing he is scared of. Poigniant! I thought you could have included more details of his guilty feelings afterwards, though, the man is wracked with them.

Seven's soliquies of realisation are revealing. I look forward to more.
janey chapter 8 . 2/6/2001
Great stuff! More please.
penguin chapter 7 . 2/6/2001
Gotta tell ya, I love it! PLEASE keep going!
paul chapter 8 . 2/6/2001
An excellent story exploring the crews feelings and their ability with adapting to a different set of values. The story is very fluid and reads well. I wonder however if someone would not start to intergrate their values to another military organisations after all this time. Janeway seems unusualy weak in the Colonels presence she is constantly re-evaluating her position. An excellent story can't wait for the ending!
Tel chapter 8 . 2/1/2001
You can't leave us there.

How is Voyager going to get Seven and the Colonel back?
Sabrina chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Cute, Cute, cute! this is really good, keep going!
Genesis chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Great fic kep it coming.

What do you plan to do with the rock samples