Reviews for From Rumors springs Truth
thebraxiatelcollection chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
please continue couple mistakes with the grammer but then i cant talk cos grammer doesnt do me either but awesome plot hope to hear more of it soon
sockenfresser42 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
aww...

how sweet. Keep up the good work!

sockie
Bubbles the Vampire chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Great Story
Rayne17703 chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
omg yet again another great story from you! i'm working on reading everyone of your stories and i love eveyone of them!
musicalmidget chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
You can't end it there. I want more. Severus and Hermione are my favorite ship. Please consider cintinuing it. I love it.
arielle chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
how about an update? :)
whingechimes chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Nice :) And although the Daughter, Father, Mother thing was ok, I think you used it a little too much. Other than that, Good. Will there have another chapter?
tumblrina chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Neat story! Very sweet. It would be neat to have a sequal or a prequal...*hint hint* Really, I would love to read one.
Crazy-Physco chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
that was great loved it
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
great little write... I know how it is to have those lthings to just "pup" up in you head... ;D
pickles87 chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
That was cool
FireValkyrie chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
I really ought to smack you for having such envious ideas and interesting, fun reads. Honestly, You've got me reading your stuff like an addict. Loving your stuff, and as always, keep up the good work:)
Katrina Tonak chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Sad!
fifthoctave chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
at least you're having fun.
Maddy-Riddle chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
I like it. Good you got it out of your brain...and put it on writing... 'cause I could read it :)