Reviews for Galactic Unity 2
new illuminati chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Just wondering if your were aware of the sites that have described the adventures of the REAL Centraxians. The Prince of Centraxis sites have been going for YEARS - currently at centraxis.

This is no criticism - just wondering if this is a case of synchronicity, fandom or something equally mysterious?

R. Ayana

P.S. - congratulations on the nice writing & thy fluid & readable style.
Band8PGeek chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
Yeah, what Kar the Everblazing said. I discovered you 2 months ago, and since then I've been religiously waiting and waiting for an update! I loved A Darkness Beneath, Devil's Food, Poisoned Soul and the Immortality Syndrome Trilogy (Immortality Syndrome, Immortality Relapse, Solitary Vigil) the best, and your other great fics Powerpuff: Altered Destiny and Powerpuff: Infinite Destiny have made me a Blossom-x-Dexter supporter all the way!

Come on, Parsec! I wanna see more from ya! Pwease! Just for me?

- Band Geek, or Miss "I-M-Im-Pay-Shint"
Ghoul King chapter 9 . 12/23/2004
By Fate, it took me nearly three days to work my way through all your stories! (Excepting the Eternal Darkness crossover and the tales of Courage. I did not read those, being unfamiliar with the subject matter)

But it has been WORTH it! Though the first few were less than stellar, the ideas were interesting and the writing was decent. Later ones though... Genius! Hell, you even managed to frighten me with 'Echoes in the Dark' and 'Phantasmal Truths'. First time a work of fiction has managed to actually bring fear into my heart. I find it interesting that the majority of your stories are, for lack of a better word, 'dark', though this seems less true the farther you advance in the collection, but rather like it. Angst angst angst is all I ever see for anything 'dark' normally, and it's always boring and uninteresting. These, however...

You truly have a talent for writing. If it wasn't for the primarily disturbing nature of your stories, I would find it odd how few 'fans', so to speak, you have garnered. As it is, I am overjoyed to have found you and your stories!

I'd honestly love to say something specific about each of the stories individually, but I find myself unable to come up with words to adequately describe my thoughts, beyond praise that is limited in its descriptive level. Well, except 'thank you'. Even if you didn't do it for me (That'd require you to be aware of me after all), it's still been a huge help for me to read such fantastic tales. Makes one think, it does, and thinking heavily is one of my favorite activities.

'Course, it also causes me to ramble a lot, which bugs people.

I eagerly await more of your fantastic work!

I can do the waiting game, after all. And it will be worth it, yes it will...
Dooly chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
Yay, a new chapter! It's good, if a little short. If I were Silver, I'd ask to be restrained anyway. Who knows what'll happen when he goes to sleep, or gets tire?
Lil Fang chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
So you do exist!
Ud the Imp chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
Ud: Dese updates from ya be a real breath of fresh air. Always waited fer ya ta update.

Me: This maybe a stretch, but I think Silver's, "condition," from being the offspring of a Centraxian scanned by non-Kosher equiptment may have something to do with him only being partially infected.

Ud: Looks dere be mo' space fightin' adventure in da next chap! Update soon!
Tortured Artist chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
Silver is beginning his transformation but somehow, he can resist it, for now. Now doubt it's because of the fact that Silver is an ephemeral that he is able to resist it but could such a knowledge be used to save the rest of the Centraxians. Not to mention they have to travel to the heart of invader territory and we can only image what can go on in there. Well, good update, I guess I'll be seeing the next one in about a year or two. :-P
Dooly chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
Bad news about Silver - and maybe more bad news on the way, depending on how quickly the infection spreads. Maybe the Professor'll be able to figure something out? At least the repository is safe, for now.
Tortured Artist chapter 8 . 5/19/2004
Yikes, it looks like this infection is more contagious than I thought. No doubt it will spread to a good number of Centraxians before they find out what had happend.
So now they know about what happend to the Centraxians and how it was used to their advantage. It certianly was a good thing that the infected Centraxians destroyed the invaders, otherwise the Centraxians would be doomed by the hands of their own invaders. It's a good thing the Repository is not taken but the news Silver obtained wasn't very good though. :(
Ud the Imp chapter 8 . 5/18/2004
Ud: Hmm...thousand year civil war...why am I not surprised?
Me: Finally you updated! At least you updated faster then last time. What a relief that the Respository is actually somewhere else besides Invader hands. Too bad for Silver though...that would explain why he grew up so fast...
Ud: Who da Hell let in the uninvited guest? The words downhill so comes to mind...Good thing we know a weakness in their defenses.
Me: Good chapter here Parsec! Nice cliffhanger by the way.
Dooly chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
Great chapter! Continue soon!
Tortured Artist chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
I was wondering if those Centraxians were going to be affected by the invaders. I guess the invader's influence had a really profound affect on them physically and emotionally, causing them to turn into these zombie-like monsters. I wonder what Jiexela meant when she said this was their gift and a curse. I don't see what's so benefitual about this.
Ud the Imp chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
Me: YOU UPADATED! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! IT'S A MIRACLE! (choir in background sing halleluah)
Ud: I sees that the Respository is officially now Invader property. There goes my theory that the invaders are actually evil Centraxians.
Me: It's probably obvious that the invaders would want the repository for the purpose of gaining enough info to completely take over the entire universe, but I can't help but think that there's some type of other ulterior motive...
Ud: Hopefully we'll find out exactly what happed on that planet without waiting for like, AN ENTIRE FRIGGIN' YEAR!
Me: As always, kickass story! I would be incredibly honored if you R&R my stuff.
Afgncaap5 chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
Woah...
Let's see,...the Centraxians are inorganic...if memory serves, they're partially mechanical/computerized...and the invaders target computers...
ERP! Scared...
Dooly chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
Well, whatever happened to the Centraxian, it will likely come back to haunt the girls and especially Silver later in the story. Great chapter, as always!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »