Reviews for Imperturbable Serenity
mirialin moon chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
That's so cute! I never, ever, ever thought about Qui-gon like that! You should really make a sequel!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
this is a good story, but you should speed it up a little, like dooku and qui-gon meeting and even his years as an apprentice.
Nightingale Tinuviel chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
so so so so so so so so so cute
Jess chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
...bored at work. Happy cos of Athena's good stories. Craving updates. :) Please please please please please please please please please please please please please? :)

Anyway, just wanted to remind you that I love this story and I hope you update soon!

~Jess :)
Jinngerbread chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
Aw that was so sweet *sniff sniff* Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading the new chappy. Poor lil Qui.. he's so cute.. *pinches his cheek* Great job!
Seung Mina6 chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
I love this chapter! I would like to say, SCHOOL IS OUT! So whenever you be posting a new story, I'll be the 1st to read it. BYE!
Jess chapter 5 . 5/27/2004

Oh, go you! Another creative, cute, original, and quite simply marvelous display of your talent, my friend. Some key things i liked...

*Qui-Gon, as always, most sensitively and adorably done, i loved him!

*The Council...or, more aptly, Yoda, and executive decision making sort of stuff. You did their perspective really well. A lot of people can't write them at all, they make them too severe, trying to get the whole 'council, we tell you what to do' effect down, and then the very Jedi Council ends up being the antagonist of the fic. You did them *perfectly* in balance. It was really refreshing. They made their point, the point was against the interest of the character involved, and the reader doesn't come off oddly viewing the council as the bad guy. It was very well done.

* Dooku. What can I say? I can't wait to see more of him in here, because you can obviously write him very very well. Argh! I wish I could keep in character like you!

Anyway, those were just some specific things I noticed about this chapter in particular that stood out to me as some of the more exempliary of your talents in writing! I can't wait to see more! GO YOU!
Mackenna chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
This is so sweet! I love your portrayal of a young Qui-Gon!
Kynstar chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
I'm really enjoying this! Great work! Please keep posting when you can! Love the little tid bits on Qui and his connection with the Living Force! :D Awsome work!

Hehehehe can't wait to see Dooku having to work in the creche! :D
Elessar King chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
that was really good Master, i loved it. the kitten! so coot! so Quiga has a kitten and Oba has a puppy. Yoda lifted his voice to say, "Asleep at this hour Padawans should be." LOLOL. anyway, that was really good. i'd love to see more
seraphena chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
This is soo sweet and wonderful. Loved it.
AchillesMonkey chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
Qui is so cute! I'm putting this on my favorite's list.
Jess who is far far too lazy to login chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
and now for the
*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*
Another job well done. Another perfect blend of fun and in character cuteness, with a hint of foreshadow and wonderful flow. I can't wait to see more. The flowers were my favorite part...and like I said on im, the sewing thing...very Qui. ;) I can't wait for more, and you should be very proud of this ficcie! Great job!
Jinngerbread chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Ah so true. If only babies didn't grow up to become teenagers. I remember when my baby brother was small.. now he's 6'0" and this mass of muscle. I bet Qui Qui was so cute as a little kid. Talking to plants already...he should bring home a stray dog next...hehehehe.
Elessar King chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
haha, Beren? that was really really cute. and Rani! heehee, Rani is awesome. so is Eladh, he's really cool. kind of like Fren, LOL. i can't wait for the next chapter. iddle Quiga