Reviews for Not Your Average Talk Show
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 15 . 5/15/2005
OH MY GOSH! Karasu in Oranges and Pinks! I can't even IMAGINE that!

But for Misao and Aoshi...

Q's for Misao:

1: What did you think of Kenshin the first time you met him?

2: What's with that wierd shinobi outfit... it shows way too much (in the Manga anyway)?

3: What is it you like about Aoshi?

4: How old were you when you met Aoshi?

Q's for Aoshi:

1: Why are you all cold and mean-like?

2: Where you always like that?

3: How did you feel when your team members got shoot and killed with the gateling (sp?) gun?

4: What do you like about Misao?

5: Do you love her?

I'll try to give you suggestions for the characters I know! I love this! *promptly adds story to favorites*
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 11 . 5/15/2005
JIN! WHERE ARE YOU! I LOVE YOU!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
KENSHINN AND KAORU FOREVER!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
RAVEN AND BB FOREVER!
Cursed elemental chapter 15 . 3/15/2005
you write good good fanfics, ecspecially when having reading questions and what the characters might do, if they actually had to answer the questions. you should have Kuronue (from Yu Yu Hakusho) on the show after the next episode (a.k.a. chapter), if you do I have a few questions.

They are:

"Who gave you that pendent you went after in the 2nd YYH movie? People say Youko Gave it to you, others say that your mother gave it to you, and others might have said you stole it during a hiest."

"Why do you wear a worn witch's hat with no back and no top?"

"Why did you go after your pendent and not leave it, then go back to go get it?"

"If you were to have a wife (mate) what would her name be?"

"If you had children, would you have twins, triplets, or children born in different years what would you have? For twins: twin boys, twin girls, or, twin boy and girl? For a child born before another child: a girl born a few years before another girl, a girl born a few years before a boy, a boy born a few years before a girl? For triplets: twin boys with a twin girl, all 3 boys, twin girls with a boy, all 3 girls?"
Skeren Dreamera chapter 15 . 11/24/2004
If you were willing to do a Gundam Wing episode, I'd help! I can list all the stuff for the boys and their weird moods and everything! ::chibi eyes:: Would that be at all possible? You've been at this a year, I figured you might have discovered the show by now. If not, I suggest you bring on the members of Trigun ::grins widely:: If you would be so good as to introduce Vash the Stampede and Nickolas Wolfwood to the show? I have a question for Nickolas in that instance: Did he have to make that gun of his since it's a big cross? And a question for Vash: Did he realize that Maryl liked him?
Wind Wanderer chapter 13 . 7/26/2004
Wind: (wakes up) Aww, ducky go bye bye.

Le: IDIOT! (bashes with coffee table..repeditly) STAY...SANE...WHEN...REVIEWING...AND...DRAGONS...AREN"T...DUCKIES!
Wind Wanderer chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
Wind: Hey, i'm all through this fic!

Le: No your not, thats real wind not you.

Wind: Yes i am, i am Wind!

Le: Morron. (bashes head with metal folding chair) that's better, (drags her to next chapter)
Wind Wanderer chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
Wind: - Kitty! (pets inu-neku)

Le: (watching Inu get madder) ya know, Kenshin does look like a girl some what. the manga-ka who does the RK manga said he is based off a swordsman who was mistaken for a woman at first glance...Don't give me That look, i can read them too Wind. (smacks with fan)
Wind Wanderer chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
Wind: KENSHIN! (grabs him away and pets he shiny red hair)

Le: Well at least its not Kurama this time.
Wind Wanderer chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Wind: I agree, Raven and BB are so in love, and she has smiled before. just really small ones

Le: ... huh, i got nothing to yell at you for...

Wind: WHOO HOO!
Wind Wanderer chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
Wind: (cowers behind Le) SCARY MUSCULAR GUY!

Le: -_-; Ignore her, she is frightened by large bulging muscles. you should have seen her when she acedentally stopped at wresling one night.

Wind: WAA~~!
Wind Wanderer chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
Wind: (gasp) BUT I LOVE HIEI!

Le: You love anything that makes flames.

Wind: (sees lighter) MY LOVE! (hugs the lighter)

Le: Ri~ght
Angel-of-Twilight13 chapter 15 . 7/17/2004
you haven't updated in a while. why is that?
Wind Wanderer chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wind: Ohh O

Le: Freak, review and keep reading so i don't have to deal with you.

Wind: I LOVE KURAMA!

Le: (deathglare)

Wind: Epp. i like all these peeps except maybe Rikku, her name confuses me when she's with Riku.

Le: (hold up the Ultimate Shoe of Bashing) Finish or else.

Wind: EEPP! OFF TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! (runs away)

Le: (watches) moron wouldn't shut up otherwise. see ya later. (follows slowly)