Reviews for Hermes
Meng-4-2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Four words; good job.
Ministry Agent chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Intriguing story. Ferguson and Alucard communication is quite unseen in fanfiction.

Also, in reply to Shadeshark; obviously she doesn't know her guns. You're quite right in the idea of 'coaxing' a bullet. As any user of handguns should know, 'pulling' a trigger -especially harshly- would result in a miss and a wasted round.

Nice fic.
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Nyao. I love this piece, I really do.

The characterizations were perfect-from Alucard's mocking impetuousness towards Integra, to his indifferent amusement towards the guard. And the interaction between Fargason and everyone's favorite resident vampire was beautiful as well.

The prose was...very uniquely Alucard. Some of the phrases were rather unusual, but still suited him. *nod*

Loved it _~

~Chev.
BlueMew chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
This is an absolutely beautiful peice. Thank you for sharing it! _
nate chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Most excellent fic It's really good keep up the good work.

nate
shadeshark chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
You didn't mean it to be a little AxI? Don't you hate the way those darn emotive references slip in there? :p

I loved the interaction between Ferguson and Alucard. His distance is backed up by canon, but I never really thought about how a conversation between them would go, with and without witnesses.

To be annoying: I tripped a bit over the reference to "coaxing a bullet" from a gun. The trigger is pulled, hopefully with some resistance (hopefully a guard would have more sense than to carry a gun with a hair trigger.) The trigger slams the pin into the primer, the primer explodes, the explosion ignites the powder, the powder propels the bullet. This is a very forceful sequence. Coaxing?
Insomniacod chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I'm sorry but the house Integra stays in is not quite a castle.