Reviews for Partners Outside of the Gundam
just a fan chapter 17 . 9/8/2010
wow it was really nicely done. the humor, romance not to metion the love. i loved it very nice work two thumbs up
Jay chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It was good to read something the happened right after the series, everything ended so quickly on episode 49 that I felt like I needed a bit more closure, and your fics are helping that, I thank you.
winter051094 chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
wow, when Domon asked Rain to marry him, I had to constantly remind myself to breathe. AMAZING WORK ON THIS STORY! I love it and I just wanted to also say that I love the humor in this chappy. it is hard for me not to start laughing and wake up my parents it was so good. ,
winter051094 chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
ow that was a good one. i truly didnt c it commin, but when she yelled "earrings" it took me a grand total of 5 seconds to understand wat happened (when domon bought another gift at the same time). great job on this story so far! I love it so much, that it is 2:40 AM and im readin the story with no intitions of stoping anytime soon...well mb in a few more minutes...or chappys...it depends on how tired i will get. well great job and I hope to hear from u soon!
winter051094 chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
a this was a great and vry cute chappy. great job and I absolutly LOVED the humor in this chapter. I am supposed to b sleeping but im reading ur story and when it got funny, I had to try my hardest to smother my laughs in the pillow cuz there was no way for me NOT to laught cuz it was really funny. well awsome job and im onto the nxt chapter!
winter051094 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
this is an EXELENT story so far! I love it! wat ep is the one with the battle? I can't remember...its been so long since ive seen it... -.
Aqua chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
You soo rock! This was the perfect ending to their love story. I know its not how it ended but in my eyes thats how it would have been. Again you really outdid yourself, it was amazing!
SoSurreal12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very nicely written. Well done.
CraziAznGirl chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
*Five years later* lol..

I freaking love this story! I read it once before when I was seriously into G-Gundam (favorite anime), and now that I'm just coming back with my fandom for it again, I reread this story I love it even more :D.

I totally can't wait to start reading the sequel (that I missed long ago), and the one I saw after that. You're an amazing writer :)

& I'm glad you're writing G-Gundam stories xP
xdamnedxxangelx chapter 17 . 11/7/2008
Omg, I must say that this is brillant. I loved it. All of it. I've read two of your stories and am planning on reading the sequels to this. Keep it up, I think it's wonderfull!

xDAMNEDxxANGELx
Megan Consoer chapter 17 . 7/15/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
GGUNDAMFAN34 chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
You are awesome at this stuff! keep up the good work!
Jetta Windstar chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
So I saw your 3 G gundam fanfics, started this first one and COULDN'T STOP! Beautifully done, the romance was so sweet it started making me think of my b/f *sigh*. I couldn't help it! Oh, Chibodee and Sai Saici were hilarious! They gave me a good laugh every now and then. Maybe I'll get around to reading the rest one of these days :).
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I LOVED IT! ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE?
Milai Sapphire chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
Haven't read G Gundam fanfiction in a long long time (5 years). And now that I'm re-watching this from beginning to end (ahh nostalgic XD), I must say this definitely satisfied my urge to read a Domon/Rain fanfic (especially when it's so obvious they're supposed to be together). Loved the romance, it was really cute seeing the interaction between them, and the Shuffle Alliance members' reactions were excellent, especially the part where you mentioned George had tried to close the sun roof on Chibodee in the limo. XD; And I loved Chibodee's notes to Domon in the last chapter too. Very amusing moments in a cute story, definitely looking forward to reading the sequel (although I accidentally read a bit of it before going back and reading this one).