Reviews for I've Always Been With You
harriet chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Wow! brilliant story luv it lodz!

i like the quotes that are actually from the charmed episodes i can rember most of them. i buying the 1 nd 2 seasons!

thx 4 the story!

luv harriet
Queen Red Rum chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
WHAT? Why would you end it with out telling us WHO Ty is? Is he Leo? Is he a guargian Angel that gives you fast reflexes? You could at least answered that! Wah
Feisty Feline Feral chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
sorry for reviewing so late, love your story, plz write longer chapter_can't wait for more
Gryffindor620 chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
This is good!
Please Update Soon !
ErinM chapter 9 . 10/21/2003
That was FANTASTIC! I've only seen 'Charmed' post-Prue, so I really don't know too much of what went on in the early seasons (Thanks God for TNT!) Anyway, the video was great... I wish I had better words than 'fantastic' and 'great,' but I really did love the story and the video. I only know Paige and Leo... so it's always interesting to see Prue and all these other characters. Can't wait for the next story!
B Oots chapter 9 . 10/2/2003
I really enjoyed the story. I also enjoyed your other story. I hope you submit more stories in the future, so I can read them.
Pippy Reed chapter 9 . 9/18/2003
Oh you little B !#$.

I loved this story and was a bit upset were you finished it.

I watched the video, it was so sweet. Then I got a little SURPRISE at the end of the video.

UPADATE NOW! ... please :)

Ps. I saved you video on my PC, loved it so much needed a copy. Is it O.K. if I add it to my Leo & Piper site for a while, I'll give you credit... email me if you have time :)
Katriona chapter 9 . 9/17/2003
This was a great fic. I was wondering, would it be okay if I put it on my site? I'd of course give you full credit, and link back to either your e-mail address or your ff.n profile (if you don't want to give out your e-mail). The site URL is thekiwifiles so please check it out and let me know. Again, great job with the fic!

-Caia
roadtoforever chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
Wow, this is so great, and I watched the video and it was awesome too. Great job on the story, I can't wait for your next one!
Fury piper chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
I can't email you but ... who. That was great i love piper and I can't wait for the next installment but could you please tell me where you got those videos and quotes... just write it as an authors note please please please please pweaty pwease with a chwrey on top and extwa spwinkles.
Chantelle charmeds 1 fan chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
great story! but um wheres the end?
Pixie Wildfire chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
Ah! That video is so good! Where did you get the clips? I just clicked on the pic and the video worked fine for me. I just discovered my Windows Movie Maker...so maybe I could use your video and some of my own clips and make a vid for you? please e-mail me at !
goldstranger chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
Ok I am a little dissapointed here, not how the story ended but b/c i went to the site and tried three times to download the video, but everytime it plays out it says the server file does not exist.
line chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
Great video, I think?

I've downloaded it, but I can only see like the first 30 seconds. Then it just stops. CRAP!

But it was great so far...

Hugses Line
damien455 chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
very good...i like your stroy alot! update again soon.