Reviews for Impossible
Sofia25 chapter 12 . 2/22
This story is amazing, I really loved it i couldn't stop reading it.
TyKa Lover chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Well, do you believe it that I re-read it over a million times!
I seriously can't stop loving this story. So lovely and so full of a truthful emotion.
Thank you for giving your love to them. That's means alot.
Jecki chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
awww so beautiful :)

Runnerland chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
I'm really loving this story so far! You've really captured the characters personalities perfectly.

This is definitely going onto my favourites. I'm excited to see what happens next. :)
mochamochi chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
OMG technoranma! you are my hero :squeals: i just love your stories! especially how you portray each character's emotions I kinda suck at writing reviews so all im gonna say is AWESOME STORY3 I loved loved itw
p.s. naomi is actually the first OC character that i actually don't hate;D
Lady Evans Potter chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Adorable I've read this a few times before, but lazily never reviewed before.

I enjoyed AU of the anime, however, usually people write the characters in a wrong way. You don't, which makes you one of my favorites. :P

Also, Naomi, being a OC, gives some "flavour" to the story, and is written in a lovely way. I don't end up hating her. :P

Anyway, very well written story. :)
NellaReklaw08 chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
0.0 OMG! i read this all through at one shot and it's awesome! i know i must be but one of the 300 people that say this and you're probably bored of reading this again but i really hope you do! : this story was amazing!

Kai struggles with his love for Tyson silently yet he's practically screaming it out loud and Tyson is so noisy yet so quite about his true feelings! it's so like them yet so unlike them! even max and Ray play an important part in making the entire story as a whole even better! and the 'go to him' at the end, i totally started melting!

this story's just amazing and totally awesome! probably your best work (that i have read so far XP) great job! :D
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
wow. this is seriously one of the best fics i've ever read. the character's reactions were perfect. well done
Inchoate Designs chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
Good work.
intercostal-spaces chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
Holy...WOW! I just sat here for two hours reading your entire story, and I gotta tell you, this is truly one of the very best fanfics I've ever found on this website. The struggles that Tyson and Kai endured to get to this ending beautifully captured. Kudos, my friend, on a job well done! It's ridiculously difficult somedays to find stories that are this deep, this utterly raw when it comes to toying with a character's emotions. You do so without even having to alter the personalities of the original characters! I found myself glued to my laptop screen right from the very first chapter and I just couldn't stop until I had finished.

TechnoRanma, you rule. I haven't read a story of yours yet with even a single major flaw in it, and I soon hope to read all of your stories on this website. You truly make Tyka come to life and I would love to see more about these two. Hell, with your writing abilities, I wouldn't mind reading about any pairing you write about! XD

Have a lovely day, Techno. :)
animelover2day chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
This was one of the first KaixTakao fics I every read. It was a long time ago. Still this is my all time fav. My mom actually read it and cried. I never thought she would actually sit down and read the whole thing, but she did. This is simply the best story ever. I love this couple so much and this story captured my heart. Thank you so much for writing it for all of us! KaixTakaoLover4Ever!
plutonianprincess chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
read this in one sitting and it got me squealing and squealing this side of the earth at...from 10 pm to 3 am in the morning. i was crying and going 'aw' a lot too! adore it immensely! :)
Kiotana chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
That took me a couple of hours to read, but it was totally worth it. Sometimes longer stories are better because there is more suspense and detail that makes the ending so wonderful.

You made me cry. Many times I wondered why I was the only one crying lol

Great Fic
Alyssa chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
DAMN! Luved the story. (ALOT!) I just luv this pairring.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 12 . 5/13/2007
this is the most cutest and squee story i have ever read, and i it still makes me cry no matter how many times i read it, and let me tell yha i read it alot...persionally i think its the music i'm listening to while reading it, Lips of an Angel by Hinder seem so fitting for this story...see yha