Reviews for Shelby Rolls into Town
Semper13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
ahahaha! wow! there's only seven stories of Titus! SEVEN! not cool! i haven't seen this show on tv since i was little, but my big brother bought all three seasons! now i remember how funny they were
The Reverend John Stamos chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Well, to start things off, i used to watch this show every week and i must say i liked it when it was on. It wasn't the most intelligent show in the world but it caught the more perverse parts of society (at least in an incredibly horny senior citizen with two kids that he constantly messes with)

This author (A Greyer Shade of Gray) i think captured the entire feeling of the show, from chris's black and white room monologues (featuring our friend the lightbulb) to the desperate antics of tommy and dave (chris's friend and brother, respectively) I think that mr. gray wrote this in the true spirit of the show and he didnt go overboard with smaller aspects of the show (such as the family guy script that i just read that went too far with everything)
Cloud802 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This is good, I don't know why people don't read this stuff just because it's been canceled.