Reviews for Cheyenne
Koshivuh chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
I love your story! You're a great author! I really hope that the next chapter comes out soon,;)! Yay you lol!
SopranoZone chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
*sigh* I was going through my favorites again, and I reread this one. It's very good-I love your style and this original idea. I wish you'd update it! I understand that life can be crazy sometimes, but I just want you to know that someone's still here for you!

Still hoping for another chapter!

Bumbleflies and Butterbees chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hey again. (If you get this first, read the review I left on 'Stone Gardens' first.)

This is great. Like I said about your other story, I love this plot. It really is original. I have never read a Inuwestern before this. I can't stop drooling at the thought on Inu in Wranglers. Yumm. Anywho. Got that out of my system. Pretty much what I said about 'Stone Gardens' counts for this story too. I really hope you don't give them up. They are great. Are you from Texas? I was born there. If you want to email me, its I would LOVE to hear from ya. Again. I hope you will finish this. Its too good to drop.

Til Then.

Happy Writing.
SopranoZone chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I humbly request an update. I fully understand that you are a busy person, and that you have a life outside of

ahem. sorry. Yes, i request an update to this story as soon as you are able to find time. There arent very many western-style AU InuYasha stories (in fact, i think this is the only one...its the only one worth reading i've found anyway). THis story is AMAZING. I love how you've made the relationships between the characters. I'm a cowgirl at heart, and I was so excited to find this.
great job chapter 4 . 2/8/2006

ive been waiting for years and you wont update!

why do you put me through this,killing me slowly?

its evil,your evil!

please update already!
bloodytorment chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
hey i LOVE ur story! please update soon! ill do ANYTHING! lol thaank you!_
Lady Katreina chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Oh boy, what a wonderful STORY!-!-!

Thank you so much for it. Nummy, heart-pounding good.
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Oh boy! I could feel the rush! You're an awsome author and I love this story!
Inuyasha-is-pretty chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
Muahahahaah It wouldn't let me review on chapter four again but I have out smarted FFnet!I hope that those wrinkels are being worked out quickly I adore this story...You really have no idea how much. I got all *girly squeaky* during certain parts of the story like when Kagome took songo's place riding and when Kagome found shippo... I am in shock! I really liked it some much I haven't seen another fanfic like this one update soon please!O.k?
BookLover chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
I like your story a lot, even though I'm not really the rodeo type. I hope you get the next chaper out soon.
KKolumbus chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
this is a really good, well written story. It's cool how Miroku and Kagome are siblings. It was so funny when Miroki almost groped her! I laughed out loud, apparently very loudly too, because my little sister woke up and came out of her room to tell me to be quiet... Keep updating please- I hate to see a story as good as this go to waste...
KAGOMEFAN1993 chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
FirePetals chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Awesome far so good! Hope u keep writing! Oh, I like how u'r making Inuyasha so cocky and I luv how u though of making Kouga a real! U'r good!

BTW I'm hooked so plz keep posting/updating!

Luv Ya1 _
animestone13 chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Hi hi! i love the story and i noticed you haven't updated in a while. Could you please? I'm itching to know what happens next.*sits in chair and waits diligently for net chapter to appear* And while i'm waiting i'll read a book *pulls out key of Valor* take you time...
angel-tears-16 chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
i love your use of some of the best county songs eva in this fic! good job!