Reviews for Trapped in the 21st Century
lilhillbillie chapter 6 . 9/29/2003
A kitten? Are you sure your not still delusional? Wonder if it's a friend of Kirara? Anyway, I love the chappy! Yeah, you updated! Not that I ever doubted it... *Pinocchio nose grows* AARG, not AGAIN!

mikodemon chapter 6 . 9/28/2003
great! it sounds like me and one of my friends!
bluefuzzyelf chapter 6 . 9/28/2003
Pocky! *dances around* I'm embarassing people, eh? long as it isn't me...HEY! no FAIR! Jodea got the Inu! NO!
Jodea Moondreamer chapter 6 . 9/28/2003
Yeah. I got my story told. Yes you are correct with everything as always oneechan. Just wished I could have seen Inu-Yasha naked! Hey, he nearly saw me naked! Hehehehe. Hentai me will shut up now. I love this story.

Trinity Kirara chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
::pet her Miroku plushie:: Ah he is soo misunderstood...::pet pet:: Anywho nice chap it was so very...angst...::blink pet blink:: Keep up your story! :D ::pet pet pet...::
Trinity Kirara chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
::blink blink:: With Fluffy still attached to one arm...;; lol keep up the story...but dont forget the other uh...8?
Trinity Kirara chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
Hm...::wonder whats Inuyasha's breaking at the moment...::
Trinity Kirara chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
The plot thickens! BUM BUM BUMM BUM! XD lol nice fic
lilhillbillie chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
This chappy speaks for itself, it's just, I have no words. *alert, alert, understatment of the century coming up this is not a drill*

It's great

Jodea Moondreamer chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
I still liked this chapter. I am afraid yet antipacting the next chapter. Hope you update soon!

Your biggest fan

bluefuzzyelf chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
perfectly angsty! perfectly angsty! i was born this way! yep yep yep! whee! AnimeFest! Pocky! More Pocky! I come back, ne? Goody! I wanna meet the bishis!
Jodea Moondreamer chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Yeah. Another update. I hope you write again soon. I love this story.

bluefuzzyelf chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
YaY! I was in it! Whoo hoo! *does little happy dacne* I look a great deal like Inuyasha! YEAH! Alright! Uh huh, uh huh, Go Hakura, go Hakura! Thanks, Nika-chan!
lilhillbillie chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
(chants)

I'm gonna train Ka-go-me

(happy dance)

I'm gonna train Ka-go-me

(joined by half naked Miroku)

I'm gonna train Ka-ga-oh-my...

(notices Miroku)

(ratings to low, sorry no show!)

(In the backround)

"Oh my dear, sweet kami, are all monks this blessed?"
sephroth2020 chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
you must make more i want more this should be on tv you are a good writer could you writre more