Reviews for Hogwarts Pie
Serjious chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I must say, often with fanfics I find that the authors fail to balance the story, or that they rush the plot and turn it into a horrible essay-like story, but this was beyond expectations! Truly well balanced between romance and tale. This is an instant favorite that instantly sucked me in! 5 stars easy!
FreelanceBum chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Fucking hilarious
Selande chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
I read this before and stumbled across it again yesterday and just had to read it again. Extremely fun story with tons of sexual related humor. Kept me smiling fondly during the whole story with occasional bursts of giggles and laughter. Excellent story writing! I just love the fluff!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
I LOVED IT!
I pretty sure this is one of the only times I have cried for a fanfiction, keep on writing!
cder3 chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
Brilliant recreation, unfortunately I can't remember much of the original secondary story from that movie. Darn. That's besides the point though. I loved it, as I loved the original story. I always enjoy those different kinds of love stories.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Blah
Quintana7 chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Omg awesome
MrsJeck chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
I'm crying! I felt Ginny's emotion...
Ginny chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. ONE OF THE BEST H/G STORIES IVE READ AND I LOVE THOSE STORIES. Thanks for writing this.

Two things though,
1) it's Ginevra not Virginia
2) the British flag can only be called the Union Jack when at sea. Anywhere else it's the Union Flag. Though if its England playing then the Union Flag would not be used and the English flag would be, this is especially true if Scotland is also playing as both Scotland and England are in Great Britain so the Union Flag technically includes both sides. This is all about the world cup match in chap 16 (which I loved by the way).
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
This story is amazing. Absolutely brilliant except for the fact that u put Virginia Weasley when it is Ginerva Weasley, but I guess it is a fanfic.
weasleypatronus chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
absolutely loved this story! You did a great job! x
Sweetie pie chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
This is fantastic great story great spelling to thx so much
fluffymama8711g chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Wow! This is pretty damn good! I like the fact that many characters that parished in the books are alive! Especially Fred!
hpf2114 chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
You should have him say something about her ass getting what it had coming to it. Full marks.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2013