Reviews for Hogwarts Pie
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
This story is brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
...This isn't even fluff.

I shall complain about that to the sex toy when I see him tonight.
marinka chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Oh my god, this was such a funny story to read, and i absolutely loved the last valentine, well done Ginny :))
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
bit of repetition here and there but otherwise A-MA-ZING
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
omg wearing two condoms. that's the worst idea I've ever heard please don't condone that haha xD
Stiffmeister chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Hey Cockmuncher. Did you know that if Blow-J Sucking Replaced Slutty Fire crotch with Michelle, that the fanbase would have been much more pleasured by the fucking ending.

And I quote: And One time, at Hogwarts, I stuck my wand in my pussy.
LovingFanFiction chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
hahah love the new poem, perfect ending!
TheLadyJaye chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
If you care to go back and edit this, her name is not Virginia, it's Ginevra.
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That sex scene was from one of the American Pie movies...actually, the Cho one was too, wasn't it?
hungergamesrue chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
hahahahaha so funny!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
ew
Rebecca chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
innapropriate
ironic-hat chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
Great story, read this a bunch of times over the years, originally over at Checkmated.

Just want to remind all the new readers that might see this fic was written almost a decade ago. I'm pretty sure Ginny's full name wasn't known, or if it was, the author wrote it in the continuity of a previous story of theirs.

And yea, anyone complaining that Harry and Ginny already dated, its an AU of an AU. Still great.
ThebeatlesHead chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
aww this was so cute :) but i so think the already perfect ending could have gotten even better with harry picking up quidditch again (if not in the team just practicig with ginny or beating cho :D ) coz u described his "relationship" to flying really good, best so far :) so keeep writing !
Tess chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
"She told me she practiced that Wonky Faint thing all last year," said Hermione, clapping primly.

"WRONSKI FEINT!" Harry and Ron both yelled.

I just laughed my ass off! This is SO Hermione :D