Reviews for Cover your eyes
thelightningstrike chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Just finished it, and can I just say I adore it!

This is the best Lily and James fic I've ever read.

It was beautiful, and I'm so glad it ended happily.

The weather emotion thing really worked!

CullenCrazy32
thelightningstrike chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
Wow.

I love this fic.

I just had to review before I exploded.

Now on, to read the undoubtedly wonderful rest.

CullenCrazy32
blondiebabe10203 chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
I am reader of stories, and not a writer. I observe many things and one thing I have noticed is that, artistic, stylized, and meaningful writing is a rare find within one category.

You have awed me, this story is by far one of the better pieces i have read on fan fiction. I was completely blown away by the thought, and the real talent in this piece. I admit that I was shocked in reading that you were worried about your style, but we are all I guess, our own worst critic.

ta ta,

Moi

ps- If you have any original work (not a fanfic, though fanfic is fine) I would love to read it.
siriusforeva chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Amazing.
Katie chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
i kind of expected a few more chapters...the ending was a bit abrupt

but it wasnt bad

and i'm glad you finished it
ashsilver4 chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
Very Lovely!
ashsilver4 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
E!

This is so good!
ashsilver4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
New Reader!I really love your authors note, I've been reading Lily and James stories for a while, and am a bit tired of all the cliche that just repeats itself. I look forward to reading the rest!
webling-girl05 chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
James...don't do that-no!
webling-girl05 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Have I mentioned how great your concluding lines are? I didn't think the POVs were confusing at all, either.
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That is a beautifully stunning last line...awesome. I can't wait to read more!
Kae chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
I'd like to say that this was beautiful, and there's not much more than I can say to describe it. It was exquisite, the manner in which it was written conveying emotions with its simple form better than long, intricate paragraphs ever could. The expression is powerful, and I found myself sitting in my chair in tears. Absolutely magnificent. Thank you for writing this )
JPx3LE chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
omg omg this is one of the best stories i've ever read you are a brilliant wirterr!
dalsie chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
oh it sounds like a romance book its great i really love it i even felt my heart bleeding when they had that fight

i agree with you when you say that its diffrent then any other fanfiction and i know i've read about 3/4 off all of them
novitas chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
I don't normally read Marauder-era writing, but this was lovely. Good job.