Reviews for Nightingale Nocturne
Ichi Yagami chapter 7 . 1/14
Haaaaa cite cite cite?
Pheonix09 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
That was awesome, cute, amusing, wonderful, and excellent, I loved it and nice job
MayuBlack chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
i completly love it

really good
skipper3 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
The summary really does not justify this fiction. I was a little hesitant to read this, but I'm SO glad I did. I LOVE this fiction. So much. Honestly, it's like I really feel connected to it. It's probably in my top 10 taito's. Off to read your others. Lots of love.
reese chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
how can yamato make out with everyone, and more, if he's supposedly so in love with tai? honestly.
neshia chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
did keru and dai get together
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
I really love your story and it has been ages since you've updated to please update soon, I can't wait to read the epilogue
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
That. Was. Awesome. Great story overall. I loved the bit at the end, where you weren't sure whether Yama'd get his heart broken or not. Teh uber-tensionness. And then I got all "aw" when the fluffy bits happened. There were a few errors in the earlier bits, like with the Japanese suffixes and stuff, but I'll find them and tell you about them later, because I can't remember what they were. I look forward to the epilouge... and in the meantime I plan to go off and read everything else you've written.
xavita chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
poor tai, i know how does that feels...my dark past . ...anyway...i like your fic...it knida diferent from the others of digimon that ive read...
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
aw so kawaii and Rino really should take a hint
Stephanie Chivas chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Aw... so kawai!

I can't wait for the next chapter, I've stayed up ages just to finish reading :) I hope it's out soon. I'm really liking this ficcy.

Steph

X
Komichi chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Oi So god! Fluff after angst is just... Wow. :D Well done! You are most DEFINITELY deserving of Yummy Yaoi cookies. *Shoves over a bag*

I can't wait for the epilogue!
ryuu-takahashi chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
Ah. Ah-hah.

And so the "Yamachi" turns into TAITO! Whee! _

I'm sorry, I just love uke-Yama so much better. Is it so wrong to want Yama to be uke and angsty and maybe even clingy to Tai but still sexy and elegant and graceful and sexy and cool all at the same time?

But that's what this story was. Congrats. I enjoyed it very much.
I LoVe ShInY ThInGz chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
wow, this was really good, i never came across it until now. and it was a bit fluffy at the end, but it was well needed, and totally completed the story. i assume there was many a squeal of 'cuteness' among my fellow teenage girl ff readers.

bring on the epilogue!

-erin
neo-chan chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
I honestly didn't think it was OOC at all. I think you did the best job of that situation that anyone ever could. Your writing makes me so happy just to be reading such wonderful words... it's authors like you that make reading worthwhile. I hate to ramble, so I'll just cut this short by saying that your writings amazes me. Somehow it's so beautiful that it makes me want to cry.