Reviews for The Proud Man's Contumely
DarkRavie chapter 32 . 5h
Really good chapter. This story is excellent, a fabulous read and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Fiction fanatic 123 chapter 31 . 9/2
I really love this story so much. Your writing style is perfect. I usually don't read incomplete fics but I'm glad I gave this one a chance. Especially considering how fast u post updates. And really poor harry! I feel so bad for him! I hope things get better for him soon.
Taytay123456 chapter 29 . 8/31
This is a lovely story and I can't wait for more!
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 8/31
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 8/28
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 8/23
I truly love this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 8/17
Fiction fanatic 123 chapter 23 . 8/12
I loveee this story! I really hope u update this soon. I just started this yesterday and I really was dissapointed when I got to the last chapter . I can't wait for the next update
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 8/12
Another very good chapter. This story is really great and I look forward to reading what happens next.
aliengirlguy chapter 22 . 8/10
Great new chaps.
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 8/8
I'm really enjoying this story. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 8/5
aliengirlguy chapter 21 . 8/5
Why not just both?
rosebud90 chapter 19 . 6/8
K
splinched22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Holy. Shit. Tragically, I'm at work and can't finish the story now as I would like to do but this is so perfect it gives me chills. Harry is amazingly in character and I'm already abuzz with possibility for that candy stick. Great job and can't wait to read the rest.