Reviews for The Proud Man's Contumely
emthereble chapter 46 . 6/13
Brilliant, just loved it!
cztelnik chapter 46 . 2/5
The fic has so many vivid scenes and most of the loose ends tied up nicely. So Severus and she are vampires, poor Remus left and lost. Dumbledore still is playing silly buggers with Voldemort and Harry doesn't care anymore because he's shagging Snape. Hermione, well she is left alone more than the first time she arrived at Hogwarts. I doubt she'll trust herself to open to anyone for a very long time if ever. The Weaselys are messed up losing one of the youngest and only that the entire train was attacked means Harry wasn't the direct cause of his death. I liked a lot about the story and also felt there were missing...reasons for things - like the Durselys giving Harry a present and Vernon dressing up to do so. Stuff happened but didn't always make sense. Overall enjoyed it tho.
cztelnik chapter 43 . 2/5
Good for Eric, he's doing a fine bit of helping Harry. Now I'd just like to know the point of it all. Hoping there is a tie in to killing Voldemort...or Dumbldore - rather ambivalent on that.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 2/5
So are they somewhere in the Malfoy dungeons then? Will be curious to see how they escape. Perhaps killing Lucius and Draco in the process. Poor, poor Hermione.
cztelnik chapter 39 . 2/5
This Harry is incapable of learning from his mistakes...that is frustrating. Severus is being rather big about it.
cztelnik chapter 37 . 2/5
Yes, I think Draco is oddly attracted to Harry despite his antipathy. Too bad he's actually done something quite clever here.
cztelnik chapter 36 . 2/5
Wow, the worst ever possible life. Lol, it is entirely within the realm of possibility that Harry would turn into a Dark Lord just to wipe out Dumbledore and all his twisted "good for you" protections that made Harry's life shit. Let's not forget if it weren't for Dumbldore's machinations regarding the prophecy no doubt the Potters would have fled but the weapon must remain hidden at hand. Ugg. I know it isn't that simple but haha, it would be fitting if Harry just said f it all and tried to leave the country and hide.

I wonder if Draco has the hots for Harry too.
cztelnik chapter 34 . 2/5
Ever since the train and the bat animagus it seemed either Severus or Cobbleshot was a vampire but Harry is rather slow on the uptake. So using his scar as a focus? Interesting concept.
cztelnik chapter 29 . 2/5
So, if Draco truly cares about Hermione he'll keep Harry's secret.
cztelnik chapter 21 . 2/5
That was interesting but still so many loose ends that keep multiplying with no conclusions in sight.
cztelnik chapter 13 . 2/5
The very best lies hold an element of truth, much of what Voldemort said might be true even if it his words are means to an end.
cztelnik chapter 12 . 2/5
Harry is losing it. Pretty normal and to be expected really based on what happened.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 2/5
Is it a dream? Or did Ron really get kissed...well I'm already thinking that this story is too short for the fantasy world offered here.
cztelnik chapter 9 . 2/5
He's actually right. Everyone else has someone they love more, except perhaps Remus. Harry really is alone and no-one but possibly Dumbledore knows how Harry's life actually was at the Durselys.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 2/5
They put some kind of a spell on Harry and Remus?