Reviews for The Proud Man's Contumely
em768 chapter 46 . 10/22
Omg! This was the sexiest faking story ever! ️️️️️️
breannatala chapter 45 . 6/17
This is my new favorite story. You've written it so well!
maggie1618 chapter 45 . 11/24/2015
This was fantastic and unique. Their relationship and the development of that relationship is different from most fanfiction, I can't even describe it. It wasn't fast or unnatura,l it was very much believable. Thank you.
SocksForDobby chapter 46 . 11/22/2015
I've taken a vacation of several years from the fanfic world, and decided that I wanted to try your fic. I'm not sure how I never found it before.

Last night I stopped after chapter 20 or so, thinking that I lost interest. Clearly, I didn't, because reading today I could not quit. It is very well done - bravo! I wish I had time to beta it for you, as it is perfect, but in need of a thorough Britpick. Seriously, good job.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/20/2015
I feel bad for Harry in this what if story because he lose so much but am glad that it worked in the end and that he got some happiness !

I look forward to see the sequel and hope that Remus and Hermione get some happiness in it !

Also I hope that Mold Mort will be getting a one way ticket to the underworld !

The Crimson Mage.
NikiSpade chapter 46 . 11/19/2015
This is one of the best growing up harry potter stories I've ever read.
tgsoccer chapter 46 . 10/7/2015
Yes! So glad your writing a sequel!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/4/2015
This isn't a bad story and it has a lot of drama in it !

The Crimson Mage.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/3/2015
Thank you for taking the time to finish your story. I really enjoyed reading how Harry changed and what direction the story went.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/3/2015
What?! It just ends right there? So abruptly? This is my favorite fic! And now it's over?! Whaa...(now I go to sit in the corner and cry!)
Guest chapter 42 . 10/1/2015
This was great! Honestly I don't know who I want harry to end up with. First I wanted him to end up with remus then I started liking snape now I like both of them. I really love the fic.
MamaMac chapter 42 . 9/30/2015
I hope this stays a Severus / Harry story and no one else comes between them. I have been enjoying your story arc, Remus needs to remain a role model now. Keep up the good work.
RforRiddle chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Finally!
lc606600 chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
I get genuinely excited when I see that a new chapter has been posted! Great story!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/19/2015
gahhhhhhhh don't leave me like this!