Reviews for The Proud Man's Contumely
splinched22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Holy. Shit. Tragically, I'm at work and can't finish the story now as I would like to do but this is so perfect it gives me chills. Harry is amazingly in character and I'm already abuzz with possibility for that candy stick. Great job and can't wait to read the rest.
Elysia1 chapter 20 . 11/11/2013
Hey! I'll be your beta! I love the story so far. Thanks for sharing it :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
This story is incomplete, and it's boring, too.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Oh, my, God. There are so many thousands of words where nothing at all happens, and there aren't even any conversations. I want to finish finding out the plot and the secrets, but you are making this a chore.
N'Tate chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I've heard good things about this fic, I look forward to reading this and looking at the start and update dates, I'm duly impressed you seem to be keeping up with your fic for such a prolonged period of time, it's good to see some dedication:)
Arcane Theorem chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
I sadly can't beta anymore (due to work related issues), but I do have some advice that might help you find a bigger beta pool: Change the 'Characters' from just 'Harry' to 'Harry' AND 'Severus' - most Snarry fans find Snarry stories on via searching for Harry and Sev together on their search. You only have Harry as a main character and this makes it hard for ppl to know your story will be Snarry and they skip over it.

Add on Severus as a main character in your story options and you'll get a bigger fanbase and, consequently, a bigger beta pool. Good luck and hope that helps :)
voyagemaiden chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
Sooo happy you're updating again! This story is brilliant. Very, very good imagery and I love the Snarry with strong Harry/Remus themes. Thank you!
dearplus chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
"Hermione thinks," he began in a way that said very clearly that whatever she thought he considered to be completely ludicrous, "that Fred and George are making cock..."

Yes. Just yes. XD
sophie chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
Please please please update! I really enjoyed your story so far ... and didn't notice it was a WIP until too far ahead to stop.
young wiccan chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
I hope you continue with this, it's really interesting.

Will we find out why Harry was kept drugged for so long? I'm still a bit confused about the reason for that. Are we going to see anything between Harry and Remus, and Harry and Snape? I like both couples so I hope there will maybe be a little of both...or maybe even all three together? *wink wink* lol
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
ahhh, so sev faked/lied on harry's behalf...nice
FairAris chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
I can see Remus and Harry being romantically involved in this story. I am really curious how you are going to make this a Snarry story. I hope you can update soon.
FairAris chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I don't know if you are going with canon or not, but I thought I would point out that in Hermione's letter, she says he is of age now. Maybe he is actually turning 17 and not 16? Either way it could make a big difference. So, what age is he? And, is Harry now of age in your story or is it a typo?

FairAris
brightsun89 chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
love it!
Une-fleur-m'a-dit chapter 20 . 11/26/2010
Bloody amazing! I'm at a loss for words...