Reviews for A hundred words say more than a picture
Kamira chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Yuehswind chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Have you dropped this?
Yuehswind chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
These are so cute! I love them.
roxxy90210 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006

thats so funny i bite my tongue reading it over again!

Sugerose chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
lol, that was funny, you spelled bed wrong by the way-

But really, this short fic was the GREATEST idea ever!
MoonMist chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
MoonMist chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
woah nelly... that you make kagome her own great great great... grandmother... and granddaughter... AND Jii chan her great " grand son...O_O that has to be incest lol
suppup17 chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
OMFG! LMFAO! That is the funniest damn thing I'mve read. Great job. I hope you plan on updating.
suppup17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
OMG...That's hillarious because I was talking to my bro about something like that. LOL That is fuh-ney!
The-world-needs-peace chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Wow! I like these stories! That would be very interesting if Rin really was a decendent of Inu no Taisho. And Kagome is her own ancestor? Wierd. But it would make since if they stayed in the feaudal era. ANd I can't believe Inu mistakened Kagome for Kikyou! That was funny! I was laughing a lot! Anyway, I like them, but there doesn't seem to be enough discriptive writing for me. I know English is your second language, but for the first two, it was hard to figure out where they were. I'm working on that for my writing too. Anywho, keep working on both of your fics!
QueenTatooine chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
This story sparks some interesting ideas and questions. Possibility of other Brothers or sisters out there for Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, and much history experienced by their beloved father.

QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
I LOVE this one, it is my favorite of all of them that you have written. I got this story in an email but it was different, this was priceless, this was better. Love it.

QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
All I have to say about this chapter is "Creepy" What do you do when you find out you are your own decendent.

tatatsumari chapter 1 . 5/19/2005