Reviews for A hundred words say more than a picture
Caitriona chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
how hillarious. I have often wondered if that would happen. talk about circular logic. Good snippet.
Crysalie chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Oh, my gosh! This is halarious! Its so suspense-ful (sp?) for a ficlet only about 100 words long and its awsome! I never would have suspected that last line! Hahahah...You. Are. Awsome. No contest! :)
MarcellaRyoko chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
Hey! That's a really cool way of looking at Rin! Very nice, Thank you!

Me
MarcellaRyoko chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
One little word...or 3...

OMG! _
Ithilwen-not-signed-in chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Myahahhahaheheheheha! This thing is still so very funny.
Cringe chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
o...O_o Now there's a thought! Rin related to Sess and Inu? Mind if I borrow that idea for a future fanfiction project? dunno when, but sometime in the future. I'd give you all the credit for this idea.
Cringe chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Oh my! heh, this is funny! add more stories kay?
Cringe chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
weird...Kag's her own ancester. interesting thought though.
Vinita chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
This is so hilarious! Awesome! I like the idea about 100 words or less.
RinRin-chan chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
I am making a decree! (can I do that?) ficlets rock! (including yours!)
Ravioli chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
that was hilarious! its the best 100 fic i've read. but sniff sniff there are only 3. so at the risk of sounding incredibly annoying...can you post more soon?
lilemmy chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Hahaha! Yes! This has to be one of the best ficlets I have read yet! Oh, I would love to have been there! I wonder what Kagome's perspective of the incident would be like, though...Would you consider writing it? Whatever you decide, just know that I greatly enjoyed these three ficlets. They are thought provoking AND entertaining! _
CrossMyHeartxx chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
LOL! oo, wait, why would i want to strangle you? that was hilarious! wonder if inuyasha will get drunk again... .
*munchkin*
Mystic Kintoun chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
Chapter One: This one reminds me of a Futurama episode when Fry finds out that he's his own grandfather. (I have no idea if they show this in Europe, so if you're confused, look it up online.) Nice work.
Chapter Two: "Fuck off, Kikyo, I'm happily married!" I didn't laugh out loud, mind you, but the humorous person inside my head fell off her chair and almost laughed herself to death.
My regenerating cells have taken her off to my heart for recovery. I expect her to be back on track in a couple minutes. (LoL)
Chapter Three: This was a heart-touching story. I wonder what will happen to her in the series...
Great job!