Reviews for A hundred words say more than a picture
Torasuki chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
These are just so great! I've read alot of ficlets before, but these 3 are the most original! Please keep them coming if you mean to! _
kookie chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
haha! This is my favorite :)
ArtemisMoon chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
I decided to look and see what other stuff you have up (I am hopelessly behind in the occupation of reading good fanfiction) and I thought these were so cute! I LOVED the second one by far the most! _ I can really see Kagome being happy over something like that, no matter that he actually hit her.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
This is still one of the most brilliantly funny things a person could write about Inuyasha.
Queen of Koorime chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
Ahh! Only three? You have to write more, these are so good!
daniel-gudman chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
So, ah, are you saying that Sesshoumaru is Rin's great-great-great-uncle? Boy, their dad sure got around...

Anyway, it's a cool idea.
Luminae chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
Yippee you updated it! Yay sesshoumaru's here. My teacher asked me if I was on drugs I told her I wanted to be and inu-youkai so I could have a fluffy white tail. Oh thats off topic... Anyways this thinger is cool!
Misbehaved Lie chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
Me: -_- I hate Rin. No matter how nice and cute she is. I hate her.

Kenoko: You need a hobby.

Me: I HAVE ONE! -_- Stupid wolf.

Kenoko: :p

Kara: Rin is cool!

Me: -_- Update. I guess.
Admiral Biatch chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
haha. That was pretty funny.
Luminae chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
::Jumps up and down and side to side:: How very lurvely. That was very interesting. Did you know that eating the cherry filling in cheesecake has loads of sugar? Yes it does. Thats why I've been sent down to the library computer instead of my computer.
daniel-gudman chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
Aww, how cute in a violent and abusive way.

Anyway, it was cool.
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
This reminds me of that episode of Futurama where they went back in time and Fry had sex with his grandmother; he was his own grandfather.

Don't know how many American cartoons you see out there, though.

Anyway, the same ethical questions are raised here, albeit more diluted...
Misbehaved Lie chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Me: ;-; Do you hate me? Because you haven't even updated Settle the Score. ;-;

Kenoko: 0.O Girl, is crazy.

Kara: _ Nah uh. Wolf Moon-chan is nice and sane.

Kenoko: Name one sane thing she's done.

Kara: Uh. . .

Me: Oh well. That's really scary. . . 0.o I'm confused. _ Update!
Dreamer Wolf chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
The first one's just ok, but I realy like the second one. I was laughing so hard!
Lian Ryu chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
*stares screen for a moment...* BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG that was too funny! *‘Slapped her?’ Inuyasha gulps. "Then why the aspirin, the note, the breakfast?"* Would've LOVED to see Inuyasha's face at that moment!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »