Reviews for Tis the Season
webber82 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I know that it's been a very long time and is probably hopeless, but an update would be completely awesome. :)
Jinxgirl chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
please tell me that isn't the end... this is so good so far, it's really true to characters. aw, poor giles is alone on christmas? I didn't even think of that... Buffy should have invited him over too, he's her watcher! this is very good as usual
METHmANAkin chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
this is cute.

i know it's been forever, but if you're still out there, you really should continue this.
Kirk4ever chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
i love this story! i cant believe you havent updated - its fantastic. i love faith stories, and you've got the emotions down just as i imagined them.
charmedloverloes chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
Will you please consider continuing this story? It's great!
Leanne8582 chapter 5 . 11/5/2003
Very good chapter. I too, have used the shower meathod more dewrinkling clothes- as ineffective as it may be. And I really liked Faith using her sexuality to coerce the boy at the library into doing her a favor. I always got the impression that Faith considered her body as just another weapon to use against people.

As for your quest for a beta. I'm interested if you'd like to email me.
erinalbion chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
First of all let me just say that I love your Giles! I wonder if Giles had been Faith's watcher if things might have turned out differently. Sigh. I also love how you portray Faith as being so socially awkward and yet so endearing. She's not sure how to handle herself with these unaccustomed invitations: first Joyce and now Giles. The Cassat was a really nice touch (great use of Faith's background and your extensive traveling, lol). I'm glad that Giles told Faith that she wasn't being kept of the loop on something related to Slaying, but it's sad that she's clueless about the turmoil the other characters are going through. I can't wait to see how you develop this further.
rma chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Loved both chapters. I enjoyed the awkwardness between Faith and Giles. And Faith thinking Giles might not approve of her "inavding" Buffy's life? I loved that. Typcal insecure Faith. You've got the 16 year old Faith dead on. At least I think she was 16 in 19 ...
maliek chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Keep it up !
Leanne8582 chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Good chapter. I could really feel Faith's embarrassment and anger. And man, that woman from the print store drove me insane. I just just reading about it, and I wanted to throttle her. Faith showed remarkable restrant.
Dirty Liza chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
Man, I am buzzing! Your story made me buzz!

See, most fics with accurate Faith characterisation make me happy...but this story...! I have moved beyond happy to buzzy! I think your Faithy exploration is spot on. The minimal Faith scenes that we got to watch in each episode were always about drive and manipulation and fun and seduction and wildness...but no person is entirely like that, 24/7. The Faith we saw on Buffy's doorstep in Amends was totally out of character. What was going on in the world of Faith to make her so totally young and lost looking at that time? That ep was just BEGGING for a faith exploration fic! And thank you thank you thank you for being the one to write it! Your writing is gorgeous, with the right combination of toughness and hurt to perfectly portray Faithy. Did I mention THANK YOU? :-D Please write more!
eshell chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
This is really, really, *really* good. There aren't a whole lot of fics out there with good grammer and spelling, great flow, and wicked awesome characterization, but this definitely has all of that. I totally love how you write Faith. You've really got her down, in my opinion. Hope you update soon 'cause I am certainly looking foward to reading more.
Ali chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I totally love this! It's SO Faith! It's moving and totally dead on. I can't wait for the rest of it and am overjoyed to put it up at Faith's Solace.
Maya Tawi chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I'm loving this so far. It's very Faith.
cloudofcalm chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Another really good chapter. Consistantly in character, poignant, and a clear insight into Faith's views. Well done

A