Reviews for Lockeroom Games
AdeleDazeemAGenie chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i love it man!

update soon!
Annie Nomouse chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Ah, so this is a Spamfic. I had always wondered.
Rosa Gigantea chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Bonnie is a closet lesbian on the show and all you flamers know it.

You should write more, I really like this coupling and you're a great writer too
trent chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
great coupler
Jahar chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
lol
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Good, keep up the good work
Neko chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Its short...but i like it. Never thought kim and bonnie would become an item anyways don't listen to those flamer ppl there how do u say very "closed minded" anyways u better update soon n could u try n make the second chapter longer plz?
auntarctic chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I AM DISGUSTED! I USEUALLY GIVE GOOD REVIEWS BUT THIS IS 2 MUCH! 8(
leahzincyahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
your sick and GAY!
Moonfire Goddess chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Please continue and Don't listen to flamers theya re just insane! I have read your other fics too and they are also good.
OKEWWW chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I HATED IT! WHAT KIND OF SICK FREAK ARE YOU?
WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A SICK THING, YOU MENTAL-CASE?
I hate it chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
yuck
nemurikodragon chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
*grin* thank you for writing this. Kim/Bonnie is good. Very good. And so are your writing skills.
lil badass chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
i love the pairings that seems impossible, yup liked it... :]
Showstopper chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Okay, I like yuri as much as the next person but this isn't doing it for me. Kim and Bonnie hate each other with a passion on the show. You should've fleshed it out more. Why do Kim and Bonnie want to participate in tonsil hockey in the first place? While I'm at it, what would Ron say about their relationship and what would the other cheerleaders think about Kim and Bonnie being together? I will give you some credit for at least trying to think outside the box. Have a good day, :)