Reviews for A New Beginning
Allenby Beardsley not logged in chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
Yay! My character was chosen! Woot! I want to read more! Also, are you going to have any scenes with her and Allenby? That'd be interesting to see! Well, love what ya done on it! You got Shura (Adela) pretty much now! Actually, if you could, plz send me a email, I need to ask you something. I'm writing this one fic, but it started to sound like one of yours (unintentional! I swear!) and I just want you to read it. Ok, that's it then! Until next time!
Wolfwood the Ronin chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
i'm back. godd story and good luck on the next part and the third chap is up sorry for prolonging it so continue writing and i have one suggestion write more on ZERO!
starangel100890 chapter 10 . 9/28/2003
Oh this could very well be a trilogy I have something you could do. You see Charleen could visit Shanna her closest mother, and find someone had killed her husband. You see she got married two years before Charleen left. She could run into Seph or Shura your choice, but both of us (Shura) share an unusal bond. Her mom (Angleen) was often considered to have telekenatic powers. Charleen can feel someone's emotion and pain, yet no one really knows hers. Not even Chibodee and she knows this so she doesn't want to tell anyone about her past, she isn't even sure if Chibodee would care. She feels Shura presence and figures he belonds to her as soul mate. She is only a companion to him in her eyes. If she runs into Shura she'll ask her to kill her she can't take the pain of telekenatic powers and the death of her parents anymore. Despite the fact how successful she has been and her intelengece, she feels like she's in deep pain, she has no one to confide in. You can make something float to prove she has telekenatic powers. She knows the two shuffle alliance need help, but she wasn't sure if she would provide them any help with her freaky ability.
Shadow Fox2 chapter 10 . 9/28/2003
Another chapter! I don't know how many to go! Please hurry! With the next chapter!
starangel100890 chapter 9 . 9/23/2003
Ok very *cough* Interesting chapter but still good and very detailed. Anyway I'm working on a new humor/romance fic I'm sure it will be good to if not better than Stuck With Chibodee well that's all for now.
Duel Mistress K chapter 9 . 9/23/2003
hmm... not as 'limey' as i had thought... o_o'' heh, never read lemon/lime before either... '' 'twas fine by me, too... as for suggestions... nada.. *another sweatdrop* if i think of something i'll tell ya, but for now... UPDATE SOON! _
Akemi Zuiko The Wolf Girl chapter 9 . 9/23/2003
WHOO HOO! *cough* Allenby * cough* was * cough, cough* getting it on. please finish this story. C'ya

~*Frozen Gundam~*
Allenby Beardsley chapter 9 . 9/22/2003
WOO-HOO! Albert and Allenby fluff! *dances for joy* haha! They're back together! I did like this chappie! Want to read more! Must read more! Please write more! Also, don't forget about "Blood Is Thicker Than Water"! I love that fic too! Well, I've ranted enough, ja ne!
Shadow Fox2 chapter 9 . 9/22/2003
Okay, thats fine. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Allenby Beardsley chapter 8 . 9/17/2003
Aw, so he does still care! Ok then, I guess I can forgive ya for that... But another well written chappie! Can't wait for the next one! Oh yeah, could you read my D/A fic? I wrote another chappie on it, and was wondering if I could get your opinion on it. Thanks! Take care!
Allenby Beardsley chapter 7 . 9/17/2003
Aw! Poor Allenby! You better had bring her and Albert back together! And no Tifa! or Tiff in this fic! And Shinomori's dead? What the crap? Oh, and please, find someone for Rain, or get her back with Domon... We haven't heard from Kyoji...maybe him? Dunno, leave it up to you. It was written well though, so please don't think I'm flaming you! I DO like this fic!
Allenby Beardsley chapter 6 . 9/17/2003
Aw, poor George! And Allenby and Albert! Damn, you like angst, huh? Lol, guess
Allenby Beardsley chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
Aw! Damnit! Poor Allenby and Albert! It was written well though! The humor of George falling was good! Oh well, on to read the rest!
Allenby Beardsley chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Aww! Poor Albert! He needs Allenby to come and bring back his memory with a kiss! But it was written well! Going on to read the next
Allenby Beardsley chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
I'm a D/A fan, but I'm not going to flame you! You're not bashing Allenby, and have found someone cool for her, but you kill off Albert and then I'll flame you! I don't think you will, but don't scare me like that!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »