Reviews for Come With Me
star2421 chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
I always did find it kind of ironic how Angel always seemed to think that somehow he was more deserving of a reward than Spike, when really, he did many more wrongs. Seeing as he was at least 100 years older. Anyway, love the fic so far. Great story line.
Buffy21 chapter 32 . 5/2/2004
This is a good story. I like how it picks up from the last chapter of the other story. Good job!
melissa chapter 30 . 11/24/2003
i liked this story and i defentatly think u should do a sequel.
blackeyedgurl chapter 30 . 11/24/2003
Who wants more? ME ME ME ME ::eagerly jumping up and down like a 4 year old on a pixie stick high:: I mean Dawn, and Connor, and Joy, lots of possibilities there. Plus Anya & Xander (marriage anyone?), Faith needs a man (but god not Jonathon or Andrew, to creepy), Cordelia needs a man, plus watcher's council, definately in on the other worldly and this worldly evil. There is a whole universe of possibility, did I mention Tara and Willow? Perhaps a return of Oz? BTW: Sex Bots Inc, could have only been made funnier if it were . This story was super fun to read and was a great way to waste a few hours at work. Thanks!
blackeyedgurl chapter 25 . 11/24/2003
it's an onion, yet it's a flower. I don't understand how such a thing is possible! OMG! That is one of ym all time favorite Andrew moments and you just made it even BETTER! This story Rocks n Rolls and I am so sad to think that it's almost over. Do I hear Sequel?
SinisterChic chapter 30 . 11/24/2003
Wow, Joice pregnant. I don't think I've read a fanfic where that happened before. And a sequel would be good, but no pressure.
ilpopi chapter 30 . 11/24/2003
Very sweet ending. If you're up to it, I would like a sequel too.
Tobert chapter 30 . 11/24/2003
wow, i really loved the ending. And I would definately love a sequel. keep up the great work.
twisty-treat chapter 29 . 11/23/2003
Aww...I love that Spuffy lovin'. Good story! :)
sk8trgurl15 chapter 29 . 11/14/2003
JILL! good job here buddy, can't wait for the epilogue to see how things end up, good job paying them off at the end and i hear your next story is gonna be awesome, hopefully you're using that book i got u for your birthday, don't wait too long before u post it. ttyl
SinisterChic chapter 29 . 11/14/2003
I loved this. It was cool how you shifted season four to make it Spuffy. Better if you ask me.
Tobert chapter 29 . 11/12/2003
great chapter. I hope we get to find out how things end for angel in LA as well. can't wait for the epilouge.
ilpopi chapter 29 . 11/12/2003
Good chapters. I liked the bot distraction. Looked bad for a sec there :)

Also liked the ending. The scoobies really need a reward for their actions.

Waiting for the epiloque now.
alexa19 chapter 28 . 10/31/2003
Just read your story (well all what wrote this far :) ) and it's really great! Very, very liked :)
Aseret chapter 27 . 10/29/2003
Omg, U have to update Soon!