Reviews for Silent Romance
Lisha Venus chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
this story is so cool and funny. i love it so much!

i hope you'll up date soon.
Sacradjinn chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
what sequel in your profile I see only one story
snowmouse chapter 21 . 5/12/2005
what sequel?
Izumi Rules chapter 21 . 4/2/2005
THIS STORY WAS COMPLETELY... boring? No, better told AWESOME! I wonder when you will do the sequel I'll be waiting 4 it! Ur a great writer!
anonymouse chapter 21 . 3/20/2005
hope you manage to write a sequel! this one was really good!
Pinkprincess chapter 21 . 12/23/2004
I absolutely loved this story, you are an awsome

writer. You have to update or make a sequal. I can't wait to find out what happens
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 21 . 11/1/2004
Yup! You definitely have to writwe a sequel!
angel14 chapter 21 . 9/11/2004
You are a way, way, way, way, awesome writter! I koved this story, but it could use more romance. Oh and please write another chapter or story to follow up this story because you kind of left it out to dry. What I mean is you should write a story when kogi and zoeyare finally together again, when zoey gets her soul back! That would be awesome, and I know you can write a good one because from what I just read you are a proffseional writter. Unlike other authors who can't name the digimon right.
aligrl chapter 21 . 8/22/2004
I Mean sequel sorry. Make a sequel!
aligrl chapter 20 . 8/22/2004
IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS AND 26 DAYS SINCE YOU UPDATED I COMMAND YOU TO UPDATE NOW! UPDATE!
pa nhia chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
whens the next chapter? The story was getting exciting and sad!
pa nhia chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
this story of your's is cool. You actually put the characters into their personalities...though i still want to find out what happened after "he"[koji] rescues "her"[zoe]. Over all, I would give this story five thumbs up! I do think that Koji and Zoe make a cute couple out of the others...best story so far...keep up the good writing!
BOB chapter 21 . 6/13/2004
Pleaze write a sequel soon

this story is gr8
ROSE chapter 21 . 4/9/2004
Cool I like it a LOT. Lots of drama It nice to see how kouji realy care about Zoe I want to know if kouji hole the key of hope and love what dose Zoe hole? Can't wait for nextchapter. so Lisa better get typing u are a good writter.
Perfectly Censored chapter 21 . 4/4/2004
*eyes as huge as a basketball* WHAT! THAT'S THE...END? THAT'S NOT FAIR! NO! I like your story...'cept the begining was kinda slow...but...oh well! IT CAN'T BE OVER! THAT'S STUPID! AH! No fair...*cries* you had better write a sequel...or else...you'll make me cry...wha! that was awsome! you had a good story line! but the different POV's kinda confused me...' well till your sequel!
Sakura