Reviews for Duty and Sacrifice
I'mDistracted chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
beautiful!
Neca chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
won-der-ful. gorgeous. a masterpiece.

Bravo!

mfg

Neca
A. Knox chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Very strong and powerful. I think it describes aspects of the D/G relationship perfectly. And the wife's duty part, was exellent. Even though people might think of it as sexist, I think that it's perfect. All wives who loves there husband must feel the same . Best Author ever.
Deb chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I love this fic, it's very well written. Write more like it!
BubblyFizz03 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
oohh, that's so haunting it's given me shivers and tears in my eyes. I love the way you don't describe every single detail - you leave lots to the readers own imagination. It's very very well written.

I'm pleased I found it. Now I'm off to see if you have any other Draco/Ginny stories...

Sara
Epona chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That's so sad, but it's well written.
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I love it. I love it! It's... my god, this is going on my favourites list. It's got the right elements and...the sacrifice at the end was... I just, speechless. I loved it very much
Epitome chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Although your story contains a huge sexist element (that may have been intended to comment on our society in some way), it's well written and is consistent within the characters and feelings it evokes in the reader. : p I love it.
kame chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Its beautiful! Very sad, very good!
Anjelline chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
aw... it's such a touching story! Nice plot, leaves a nice.. strangely saddening effect.

Anjelline
Keita chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Expertly written. Not too flashy, just the right kind of choppy, and completely four dimensional. You deserve far more reviews. I'll see to it that you get them.

:oD
Wind and Ashes chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
wow...this was good. I'd almost say beautiful...only that would probably lable me as wierd _ I don't think I have room on my favorites list here, but I might on my Glowing Embers account. Also I'm going to check out anything else you've written. you did a great job with it.
Azhben chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
That is so sad! But it's really good too!