Reviews for Half Knight
Tcuisine chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Loving it man this story is awesome
Netchka chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Can't wait for more. :-) !
Nerfhearder69 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Yup, that ud work!
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Oh come on...

Spot is way smarter than Ryoga!
Spot is better in all ways, likely bigger in the male way too...

Can you guess I don't like the pig?

Thanks for the fic so far, please update it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Terakans after Ryoga, great!
Because I despise the PIG!
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Ranma was the second thing on FFN I OCDed on. Oh My Goddess was the first, and x-overs between them are still favs for me. Ranma is FUN!
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Ha!
Ranma can learn moves just by seeing them used.
I bet s/he does know the Kijin Raishuu Dan.
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
cool story
Fayari chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Ahahaha! Willow and Xander would have no problem hooking up now! Xander can play for both sides whenever Willow wants to get kinky!
Kyubi9 chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
HI ya! kYUBI9 here saying I really enjoyed this story so far I hope you update soon.

Well thats, all see Ya!
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Fuu that you've abandoned this fic. It's so good! I'd take it up myself if I thought I could actually do it... And follow through until the end... Ugh.
lancelot.knight chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
ok i have found another of your storys that is way cool and i don't even watch the show ranma (i like anime but ranma isn't my cuppa tea lol) but you haven't updated it in ages i think you need to start doing some of these really good ones again.

(p.s i would very much like to see one where that halloween xander dressed up as janus the ancient scientist and gets to keep all the nifty ancient powers and knowledge! then uses then to help the sgc

also it'd be really cool if willow dressed as seven of nine from star trek voyager in that one too!)
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
When Ranma had to defeat Kumon to get the dude to seal the Yamasenken, he would have pointed out that up to them, the man had been using Ranma's name in his efforts to get Genma to fight him.

Kumon therefore taught Ranma the techniques and they both sealed it afterward, just to be honorable about the whole mess.
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Here's an idea-Willow, being a living ghost, can call and communicate with spirits.
yellulhchicken chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
not too shabby. needs a bit of polish though. that and a lot of updates
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »