Reviews for Half Knight
Iseriad D'angouleme chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
hitokiri battosai.
Jerrac chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
ok, seriously (or not, as it's comedy), this is too funny to abandon. I really hope you update it again! :D Thanks for the laughs!
Azure Neko chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
I'm in love. Update!
Dreamingfox chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
While the premise of this fic is entertaining, the execution is lacking. The writing is very straightforward and lacks description. While I understand that you’re using Ranma and Buffy the Vampire Slayer as references, it seems as though you’re using the visuals of those two series as a crutch to help your poor writing. Try to put more effort into building the scene, and then describe the scene; not just the parts that you want to focus on – by doing that you can add more depth to your story and make it more appealing.

Right now it’s basically a short little snippet then click, another short snippet and click to the next snippet.

You’ve provided a good sample, but ultimately it lacks substance.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Very good I like.
Kumoatsu chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Hahahaha! That was holarious!
dfshie chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
maybe girl!ranma was a slayer?
wolf-in-hell chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
update! update! there are not enough buffy-ranma crossovers out there for this one to remain un-updated!
WalterDornez215 chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
Loved it!
ivan the terrable chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
update this story please
Bobboky chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
sweet, loving it, hoping there is more
mishap chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
This is hysterically funny. I loved it. Will there be more?
speaker4thesilent chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
wow . . . shiny! this is freakin awesome! updatre soon!
Jax9 chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Keep Writing!
SilverSerpentDragon chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! I love this story. And just so you know, Ranma DOES end up learning the Saotome Forbidden Techniques. Thought you outta know.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »