Reviews for Half Knight
ivan the terrable chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
update this story please
Bobboky chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
sweet, loving it, hoping there is more
mishap chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
This is hysterically funny. I loved it. Will there be more?
speaker4thesilent chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
wow . . . shiny! this is freakin awesome! updatre soon!
Jax9 chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Keep Writing!
SilverSerpentDragon chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! I love this story. And just so you know, Ranma DOES end up learning the Saotome Forbidden Techniques. Thought you outta know.
Selina Novella chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
You've read Girl days! *squeels* I love that one! Ecks! I am so loving this story! And I usually hate Xander! That takes tallent, and a personality replacement. _- lol I love this!
Selina Novella chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
*has convoltions from laughing so hard* You should so write one where Buffy is a closet Inuyasha fan and dresses up as Sesshoumaru, and totally messes with Angels mind. And everyone elses. And scares the shit outta Snyder. Cause that would be just hilarious! I am loving this though!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
OMG! That's what I dressed up as this year too! Accept I was Ramna-onna. Cause I'm a girl. I thought, "Hey, if I'm gonna turn into my costume, (just in case) at least I won't be demon food. I'll be kicking demon ass!" _ *fangirl bliss*
Light02 chapter 8 . 4/28/2005
my god...Xander with Ranma's Ablities and curse...*shudders*...now he wants to figure otu Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu...and he's Training the slayeretts...oh boy with Kendra in the mix I smell an American Ranma Remake...
Dnic5 chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
You better get the nex one up soon or i wont be happy:)
beege chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
This is a fun little bit of fluff. So far as the Kiji Raishuu Dan goes plenty of Ranma fanfic writers have Ranma learning it from Genma at a later date, so who knows?
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »