Reviews for No Fate
Netchka3 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Can't wait for the next chapters to be posted. :-)
Lucy's Echos chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Interesting, and totally terminator
egastin77 chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
great so far. please update soon.
the.woods chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
Nice chapter !

Hehe loved the part about Moloch...made me laugh.

Update soon...

Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
Hey, nice twist bringing Moloch the Destroyer back. Just when I think I've got this story figured out, I get thrown for a loop. It's a rare writer who can surprise the readers. Kudos.
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
It looks like a total retread of the Sherminator-I mean Terminator. LMAO
the.woods chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
Nice chapters !

So is it the future Kennedy who's the assassin ? Cos on some parts it says 'future Kennedy' while others just call her 'Kennedy'.

Anyways, update soon :)

Darth Oinker chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
dood, nice work you have going here.

I'd like longer chapters, but i won't push it.

however, i'd like to get a good idea how he got the P90's let alone ammo for them considering that the ammo is restricted to law enforcement and military organizations due to the armor piercing capabilities.

Can i assume that someone took up Walshes work in the future and thats how future kennedy came about? or is this following more of the technology of the Terminator line with technology and AI.

and i do like this new Angel quite much, so don't go killin him off.

finally, i see some of the old feelins fer the x-man by willow...please, if buffy goes all, ' i never knew i was in love with him' let buffy get the smack down by *someone*, preferrably Angel..that'd be funny.

ok, i'm done now.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
It never fails. You get away from a gunfight with the bad guys and run straight into the cops. It's like avoiding that big talk with your dad only to find your mother waiting in your room. Yikes!
the.woods chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
Yay ! Angel's alive :)

Good job on the chapter ! Update soon !

Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
Liveboy? That's pretty childish even for Xander.
moonluck chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
its a bit...difrent but its good
Jarald chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Hehe. No death threats from me, anyway. But no Xander/Angel? Damn. _ Lookin' decent, so far. Might be interesting to see where this takes us, yes?
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
I don't know about taking Willow along with him. I know she's concerned about her best friend but Willow is Buffy's big gun. She's the one who brings Buffy back because it's what she does.
the.woods chapter 2 . 8/28/2003