Reviews for Wake Me Up
ShadesxofxPurple chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Hey - luvin the idea! I like how - instead of writing a traditional songfic with the song interspersed in verses in between the text - you've made the song into the dialog, it's very clever. I love evanescence, will you be doing any more songfics to their music? ...

Anyway, I'm rambling, but that was very good!
Little Miss Arwen chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
that was so cool
Wild Cherry Pepsi chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
that was interesting...i loved it! u should try writing some more like this, i'd love to read them, so if you do please email me and let me know at and i'll make sure to R&R those!
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
that was cool!
Intercedo Circu chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
cool!
Hermione 'DB' Granger chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
yeah, this was cool, fits in. I hate the movies. I'm currently annoyed cos I can see u've updated the fwd but it's not showing up. Good fic / song tyingness..
kittycatgirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Cool! I really like how you wrote this! Harry and Ginny rule! If J.K. Rowling doesn't put them together in the next books, then I'm gonna cry! (Not literally) Well, I've got to go! Can't wait for more writing, whether it's on this story, or on another one!

P.S. I LOVE Evanescence! I listen to their CD every chance I get! As a matter of fact, I'm listening to it now! If you do anymore songfics, are they going to be to Evanescence songs?