Reviews for Girl Troubles
nicole chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
hey sean i like ur stories i was wonderin when u wuld b finishing this story im very interested to kno wen thx
my email is
gamer260 chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
please update
olesia.love chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Nevermind. Still confused. Dammit.
olesia.love chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
_

I'm enthralled and *so* confused. Yuugi apparently "lost a duel" with some girl who apparently then turned Yuugi into a girl, and for some reason gender-swapping makes Yami very, very angry?

maybe in six chapters this will make more sense. At that point there will be a real reviewing.
e chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
This fic is beautiful. I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews. I have reread this story for about 8 to 9 times and I just love it more each time I read it. For a long time now I have wondered if the creature that attacked Yugi was Yami's stepmother and I hope that we get to find out soon. Its also been a long time since the last chapter and I really want to find out what that bitch who is tormenting Yugi doing and if she gets what she deserves with interest. Though I hope that it is Yugi and not Yami that punishes her. After all, he solved the puzzle and is Yami's opposite so he must have some type of power of his own that he hasn't tapped into yet. Though her suffering at anybodies hands for her arrogance will be enough.
Penguins-in-America-Oh-My chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
o write more this is amazing
bluesea chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I love your story it is so cute i love how you did not do the usual weak and bullied Yugi like in other fics. I love the possessive Yami it is so cute which makes it funny. I basically love everything it is one of my favorite stories. Please relive our suffering by updating an excellent job!

I hope Jin dosen't come between them and why is Ryou doing this will there be a little twist in Yugi's situation.
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
is it Yami's stepmother? why is Ryou doing this? can Yami fix Yugi? update more soon!
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
I just found this and read the whole thing. It is amazing. I hope you update soon.
kingleby chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
Whoa, this story is amazing, I love the plot. And the way you’ve made yami have a daker personality is interesting. Love it! _
Natoya chapter 11 . 3/31/2006
Yay! An update! Finally! I love this story and this chapter was good. Please update again soon! -
burgundycutey.com chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
Seems very much like a bridge chapter. It was short but good, and I hope the next part won't take so long to be posted.
Amarin Rose chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
O.O Damn, I have no clue what's happening to poor Yuugi, but I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out.
Ctrl Devil chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
wot the hell? im confused? whos the voice that yugi is hearing? i can't remember much of this story?. when u update next can u please explain it to me, other than that it was a good chappie, update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »