Reviews for Tie Up My Hands
ep74 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I actually rather enjoyed it. I thought it was extremely refreshing. All too often, I read the absurd stories with ridiculous plots, all while I realize that this is a fanfiction website... to be blunt, some people are just awful. Btu I really did enjoy yours. And I'd like to thank you for not injecting all this ridiculous dialouge and sex scenes that are more creepy and sophomoric than romantic.
Summer chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I really liked your story. Is there more? Are you going to finish?
Pink Elephant Fairy chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
You can spell! That was really great. Charles Dickens-ish writing. That's a good thing :).

"Driving wasn't exactly the best thing you used to do in the car."

AHAHAHA, that's funny! If it means what I think it means. This story is going on my favourite list.
Leah Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
O very nice! I like the imagery and the metaphors. I hope you write some more Signs fics.

Leah
HeathDiva chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
FINALLY Alicia has some real competition with a non Mary Sue! This is truly one of the best stories to come into our section in quite some time. Well-written, great descriptions and transitions, a thought-out plot, NO PLAGARISM! (haha!) This is a GREAT story and I will be a faithful reader! Welcome to the Signs community!