Reviews for Unquenchable
RmGrace chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Good! so good! I just had to reveiw again!

OH! Btw, go r/r for my fic. Something flutters in the heart! I just updated! This is for whever likes my fic! (Its just like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai for all those who saw the movie!)
Medatsu chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
KOOLIES! Update as soon as possible!
hEY chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
VERY GOOD, I LIKE IT:D...hurry up wid the next chapee!
Kawaii-CherryWolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
DAT COWARD! argh Syaorans a idiot! DIE DIE DIE aaww but i love him too! lol soo plz UPDATES SOON!
Sweet-Chocolate-Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
_ Wow, i just love reading kingdom fics like this, heck, i've even written one myself! It was a great chapter and do continue! I took a look at your profile and found out that you were an indian! Great to have a fellow indian on ! (i'm part) _ Well i'm looking foward to your next chapter,

chao,

Zara AKA Sweet Chocolate Angel
Leosa chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
this first chapter is pretty good! i love the mona lisa part, it was really clever. please update soon!
liza chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
very good! cant wairt for more chaptesrs ! Please write more!
nikki chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I want to know whats gonna happen! go so far. keep it up. I really like it. update NOW!
Rmgrace chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Good chapter!

Hey I saw that movie too Devdas! It was so romantic, I also that movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, I am writing a story on that! READ AND REAVIEW! Plus how can you not like Hirthik Roshan, he is such a good actor! Sharuk Khan is my favorite actor and Maduhri and Kajol are my favotrite also!
Rmgrace chapter 1 . 8/29/2003