Reviews for Unquenchable
magiabruxa chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
I dream of this story day and night, night and day! I really LOVE it! I have to say it is one of my favorites in the entire Sakura Card Captor fanfiction series! Please update soon so I am not left wondering! Thank you bye!
Magiabruxa-
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
what about the others... and Meiling... stupid Syaoran... -
aquaprincess1 chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
Will this end up being a SS cuz if it ain't i don't really want to read it.. What'll happen? Did she just leave all the Resistance members behind? Meilin was threatened for her virginity? update please
Iced Faerie chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
hmm very interesting, update soon!
aSwtXiaoLang chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
this story is cool... i like plots with Sakura being the captured one and Syaoran being the evil one of the story... i was wondering... will there be SS fluff in this story? at all? just a thought... keep it in mind... unless u were already planning SS fluff... but it doesnt look like there would be any of it soon huh? well... update soon!
HUGS AND KISSES
~aSwtXiaolang~
moonspell chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
Well done i stumbaled on your story and am loveing it. I hope you update soon. ther is nothing i hate worse then writers who do not update.
nikki chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
your story is so good. I don't think it is anything like Evils Sweet Seduction..ITS BETTER! to bad ESS has more reviews than you..FFNET is a fucked up site to think her story is better than yours...
Ana chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
I think is fic is really good. I love the way you made Sakura strong and not some weak princess. I hope you write more soon. .~
~Ana~
cristal25 chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
great chappie update soon
Trinity of Dreams chapter 5 . 12/19/2003
love it , updated soon
Iced Faerie chapter 5 . 12/19/2003
uupdate soon
Bex Drake chapter 5 . 12/18/2003
That was an amazing chapter, I totally loved it and I'm more intreguiged (sp?) as to where you are planning to take the story. Update soon, plz.
magiabruxa chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Oh my gosh! please please please please update this story soon! By not listing to my mom and getting grounded for staying up to late I think it would be at least nice if yoou do soon! Thank you and bye!
Magiabruxa-
P.S
None of these fail to surprise me! hehe...
JaMiE LoVeR chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
will there actually be ss in this story?
Medatsu chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
It was a little late but I canunderstand why...I'm going through a tough time with my own but yeah...I loved the chapter and maybe you could write durring the holidays and get another chapter up soon? Please?
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »