Reviews for Introspection
MateusMT chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
as a big fan of the hellsing tv series,i have to say this was a really pleasant read
i can see alucard acting like this in the anime,since in there he's more like a gentleman than a madman
especially towards seras
a shame you didn't continued
Dynamosaurus Imperiosis Rex chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Nicely done ,I must say this is a very good NEXT ONE IS FOR THAT PERSON women Alucard doesnt treat Seras completely like has an affectionate side towards her,yes he calls her names and ridicules her but he is a no life king and he has a mentality he has been sticking with for 5 way he treats her is just his way of motivating her to drink her blood and accept the path she has he expresses to Walter that he has utmost patience with her that she will eventually drink as for PIP as the creator has stated if he was not a mercenary and she were not a vampire then they would have been the couple of everyones envy BUT THOSE FACTS STILL STAND!ALSO there realationship is more of a strong freindship with a hint of love, AND her bond to Alucard is much stronger than the love she had for Pip. Why else would she constantly put herself in harms way to help ALSO THE FACT THAT SHE HAD THE MOST CONFIDENCE THAT HE WOULD RETURN IN THE the creator has stated that Alucard and Integra have a master and slave relationship nothing HE SAYS SHE TURNS HIM ON IS SAYS THAT SHE INSPIRES HIM TO KILL AND FIGHT WITH HER HELLSING LEADERSHIP KIND OF LIKE BRUNHILDE THE ALSO DONT OLDER BROTHER USUALLY TEASE THERE for Alucard and Seras the creator has stated that their relationship is complicated . It started as father and daughter and teacher and it changed to a bit of master and servant then it moved to something like comradery with a hint of romance with him stating to Walter "and a servant who LOVES ONLY ME."I bet you if the creator were to continue the story he would prbably take their relationship to a whole new dont say JUST BECAUSE ALUCARD IS EVIL HE WILL NEVER SAY I LOVE YOU IS HE IS SO EVIL WHY DID HE CRY OVER HIS ENEMIES DEATH OR SMILE AT SERAS INAN AFFECTIONATE WAY WHEN SHE BECAME A FLEDGED MANY PEOPLE THINK HIS ATTITUDE IN BATTL DEFINES WHAT KIND OF A PERSON HE A SO CALLED EVIL PERSON HAS FEELINGS .PLUS TO ME ALUCARD AND SERAS IS JUST LIKE BULMA AND IS LIKE PIP. NEED I SAY MORE.
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
hope you update soon. it's a good story and to answer your question from . Yes. go ahead and lemonize the next chp. it's kinda what we want to happen anyway. lol :)
Larisa chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Sweet :)
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I love it! Update soon!
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I like it, I like it! *claps*
SakuU chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
WOW! THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES OF ALUCARDxSERAS FICS I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE, I AM PROBABLY LATE IN ASKING, BUT I WILL ASK NONTHELESS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! SO PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
FreakM chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
i love this story you have to contiue it! please please please! it would make so many poeple happy!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Wow, I love the way your wrote Alucard here. He's like Seras' knight in er...shining armor! Update, update! :D
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I think I fell in love with this pairing since I came over here. I really like this story, and I'm surprised you added my Street Fighter/KOF fic to your favorites. I will update it hopefully today so you can review then.

Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
awesome! keep up the good work! plz update!
Jjvalour chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
First fic ive seen where he actually talks so...romatically gotta say its a bit refreshing, please continue. Nothing to criticise.
policegirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Wow. You write beautifully. i really love this story
policegirl chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Oh man...wow. I cringed all through that last paragraph. Very intense, and very very well done!
policegirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow this is such an amazing story. I just started reading it and I absolutely could not stop till the end.