Reviews for Do you See the Thestrals?
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, my... That was just... AMAZING! I absolutly LOVED it! :) You really nailed Dumbledore and Harry.

My favorite thing, though was definatly the end with Snape. It was so creative and unexpected!

Thanks for writing this!

kirby
BlueSapphire92 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I hope you don't mind, I put a link to this story on my author's page. This really touched me. It's so sad he had to witness death so many times, I really can't imagine what it's like...
BlueSapphire92 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow I love this! Amazing...wow...
Jaded Jagged chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
i liked it but it mad me feel sad for harry.
MadEva chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
i liked it a lot... i always get tears in my eyes when people write abiyt harry and sirius. I very much enjoyed the fact that it was not just thoughts, it was severus he was talking to. it made more sence really. )
Yelene-ryudream chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
It was very good, particularly at the end. But, my dear, life is not a game of chess...it has no rules.
Storm Black chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Simply put... beautiful. A little dark but beautiful.
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
that was really good almost made me cry
Seer99999 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
It was a bit confusing but it was nice.
Roseanna chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
*sniffle* I like it a lot. It made me cry a lot, too.
werkwrklhklwhadfs chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
they ARE confusing.I know SNAPE wouldnt get it and i think your answer to the thestrels question is NO!

Great fic

mysticxesperanza chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
i like it! - jess
lils chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wow, this was so...wow!
Oblivion13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I really like this story.
It's just...complete, if you know what I mean.
It explains your reasoning very well, and I really like the thought and effort you put into it. Very well done, keep up the good work.
Oblivion
Katrina Tonak chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
That was one of the greatest things I have ever read. It was freaking awesome! I can not believe how wonderfully put together that piece of liteary art I have ever read.