Reviews for Friends Never Say Goodbye
Metoochocolate chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
This is incredibly sadly sad
Havain chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Sooo I know you probably went on with your life, and won't even get this message but HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP! I'M CRYING! THAT WAS SUCH STRONG EMOTION! YOU MADE IT WORK OUT IN FAVOR OF WHAT JRR TOLKIEN WROTE! DUDE YOUR AMAZING! Your going on my favorite author's list! I love how you made Legolas and Aragorn change each other! How Estel died of greif yet that's impossible for the race of men! How Legolas and Aragorn's brothers went on in the places of the Fellowship they would have! I love how Legolas said his good-bye! I love how you put Eldarion then made his two middle names Estel and Legolas, and your right! It does have a good ring to it! I hope you get this review in your email or something cuz you know what? THIS STORY IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME YOU DESERVE TO KNOW HOW AWESOME THIS WAS!
gginsc chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
No! NO! NO! NO! how could you kill them both?
sherloxked chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
HOW COULD YOU KILL BOTH OF THEM!
gginsc chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Great story though I wish you hadn't killed them.
Destined Darkness chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
*cries* I like this story but i don't like how they died
Gaile2 chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
Wow, uhh.. Well... What can I say? It's kinda strange because I like never cry, I've only cried when watching one movie (Weathering Heights) and when reading one book (Bridge to Tarabethia) but al of the sudden I started to cry. I think it was because you made think what it would be like if you’re best friend dies. Katie (my best friend) can't die! but I really shouldn’t be reading fanfic, I should be working on my own story or doing homework. (That all I do literally.) So I loved your story dragged on a little in the end but hey it was good!
Dementra chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
Never would've thought the ending was like this. Loved it anyways.
lulu belle chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
WOW! Hey, I was looking in the review sections, and found I have read this story before! It's lulu bell-I wans't logged in. When I DID log in, I found LULU BELL was taken, so I added an e. Wow! can't belive I read this before.. Barely remember it-I remember the ending. Aragorn and Legolas die, and their brothers go in their place. I reviewed every chapter except for the last one.. well, i'm off to re-read this story!

-Forever teh annoying author

Lulu belle :-)
NightShadow131 chapter 12 . 7/31/2004
Aww... you killed both of them... ;_; *sighs* Oh well, it was still very good! So the two elves take the places of Estel and Legolas... well, kinda... That sucks for their families... Elrohir and Legolas' brother just should have went with. Who cares if it's 11 people instead of 9. ;;

Well, this was a very good fic and I think I'm gonna take a look at your others..

Keep up the amazing work!

Ja ne _
Gozilla chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
Wow... What a wonderful story! Great work! Thanks for writing! -
meisalliam chapter 12 . 4/13/2004
Oh my God. That was such a wonderful story. I cried so much as they both died. Well done it's amazing
tribalbutterfly chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Great story. Very touching - really unexpected when Aragorn died as well. You have talent. Keep it up!
sparrow's angel chapter 12 . 2/20/2004
Ah so good! *cries* Someone has to kill a main character in their stories for once, and I like the Epilogue; well resolved.
Guess what I've got... *dangles A/L songfic from hand* Newly written by yours truly. I've always wanted to write a slash. Lo and behold- there 'tis!
-Your friendly neighborhood Sparrow fangirl
Ps: I was smiling so wide when I saw the end of the ROTK movie where Leggo and Aragorn are clasped hands and exchanging looks. Ah... Slash paradise. But I still love Frodo.
totallyObsessedwithLOTR chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
aw. good ending. please don't make your prequel a slash. please? please? this was so good.