Reviews for Hermione's Detention
twistyguru chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Delightful! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
nice. would like to see more where hr angers and outwits umbridge
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I just love this story, read it again and again.
brethebabbit chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love it! Wish I had seen a more ruthless hermione in canon.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great! X-D I wish there were more ruthless!Hermione fics out there. She'd have taken Hogwarts by storm along with Harry and Ron by third year. XD
fin du globe chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow. Wow, this is just... Wow. This is brilliant, and I like the way you portray Hermione, smart and almost Slytherin-like. It's the Hermione who marred Marietta Edgecombe *shudders* Though, she seems a tad OOC with all the remorselessness, but you do balance that out with your portrayal of Umbridge. And what Hermione did seems so... Hermione-ish - turning the tables on the enemy, turning to research, and making full use of people's dislike of Umbridge. The ending was shocking, a bit like a slap in the face, and it seems to further emphasize Hermione's disturbing behaviour, and it is somewhat suiting. Oh, and I love how you sneaked in little hints to show how dark Hermione has turned, like the fact that she was humming and such. Deeply disturbing, but perhaps possible should things had taken a different turn in canon. Once again, I enjoy your portrayal of Hermione - dark, but not obviously so, and with the intelligence to boot. Although, it would have been nice if you extended upon Hermione's interaction with Umbridge. Just the right length. Brilliant, very well done!
shannalynn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I do so love vindictive Hermione. I would really like to know how JKR imagined the sorting hat while atop Hermione's head. She definitely could have been a Ravenclaw, but I always thought she had quite the Slytherin side, too.

Nice little one-shot!
skopde chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nicely done. Really amusing. ;)
BooksMH chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Yikes! I have felt the need to turn Umbridge's evil back upon her, but this Exceeds Expectations.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ruthless, cruel, and deliciously dark. I do love Hermione when she gets this way. :D
Black Veil chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh, I love this! Love the story-the Story Of The Great Hermione Granger and other heroic tales.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Have I mentioned on this lovely, dark night of how much I love you? )

-the nightbird-

xD
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Well isnt that just wonderful! I do wonder if its what Pink Flloyd had in mind? mWahahahhaha!
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Kudos! That's a much more satisfying end to Dolores Umbridge.
cheshireSophini chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hi! Loved this...sounds like something I would do... Very good and well written. Can totally picture this. Thanks for writing