Reviews for Only to be Distracted
Murasahki-chan chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
You have made my short list for All-Time Greatest Sesshomaru Line with "Look, you bore me."

Not to mention that it's set in a well-plotted fic with very IC characters, good grammar and spelling, and a dry and oh-so-telling wit. Thanks for the reading enjoyment.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
Nice little story you have there - that picklepot may very well give me nightmares. ::Peeks under the couch:: I enjoyed visualizing Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha work together (and so that's how he became interested in modern times) and I definitely know how you feel about Kikyo now. Boy, those fights between Miroku and Sango were some scary stuff. Enjoyed the fast-moving plot and the background to Dogs in Tokyo.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Darn you, now all my time is gone. I'll have to read it later.
Unlit Silence chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
This was very well done. I am glad to have read it! I can not wait to read your other works. .

-Unlit
Ouatic-7 chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
That pickle pot is awesome! I hope it has a long and healthy existence and makes an encore appearance in Dogs in Tokyo.
Sharibet chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
Hornet spray against the saimyoushou? *Enchanted* hornet spray? Oh. My. Goodness. I'm never going to be able to watch an episode of Inuyasha without hoping for that image, you know.
Anyhow, as you can probably tell, I'm still very much enjoying this story.
Sharibet chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
"Can we go back now? I can't remember when we last lost to a household item but I want to go home."
That has to be one of the funniest battle scenes I've read in a long time...and a quite an exciting fight, too. You are such a witty writer...and I'm enjoying the spectacle of poor Inuyasha unsuccessfully steeling himself to make his intentions known to Kagome. Delightful!
Sharibet chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Okay, so I'm coming at the story backwards, having read "Dogs in Tokyo" first, and then realizing there's a prequel.
Again, a wonderfully fresh treatment of the Inuyasha universe (a pickle demon? Bwahaha!) that still remains faithful to Takahashi's vision. Brava. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, and will post another review when I'm done...
Dog-eared One chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
I'm glad to see that you've posted this here! I came across this originally at the Hero21 site and really enjoyed it.
That Nanda chapter 7 . 9/2/2003
Ah! I see now! A prequel! Or rather, Dogs In Tokyo is a sequel to this. Nice. (I prefer the latter, but as they say, some things improve with age.) Thank you for posting this, and sorry that it took me so long to review.
That Nanda chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Good lord... fighting an ancient pickle pot!
Melissa Norvell chapter 7 . 8/29/2003
Good story so far. I hope you'll review some of my things.

Miroku Houshi-chan