Reviews for Out of All Knowledge
Petrichora chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
The image of Gandalf seated on the floor, flanked by Merry and Bilbo and with Pippin in his lap, is without a doubt the sweetest thing I have read in ages. :) I love this story: the hobbits' characters are so well-developed, and the way you write Merry makes my heart sing: it's so perfect!
Emily chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
Finally, the cursed thing is out! : )

But I'm glad you've finished this story; otherwise the cliffie would be unbearable.
Emily chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Gandalf joins the angst-fest! Yikes. : (
Emily chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Poor Aragorn! For once I don't think the hobbits did it on purpose, but the effect was the same. : )
Emily chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Boil the hobbits alive! Mwahahahaha! : )
Robin Gurl chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
my GOODNESS. *just kind of dies on the floor* I saw this all with the movie actors. Can I just say only YOU could make me forget that no matter what happened Frodo would be alright? :P I totally forgot that each chapter and thought 'Oh please don't die' and I'm surprised little Pippin didn't collapse out of exhaustion. :P

GREAT story. :D

Robin Gurl
Carolyn.Z chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
To the author:

A wonderful story. I say this was well laid out. Thed details almost make this story spring to life. Keep up the wonderful work. You have done such a wonerful job the mastering of the story has really laid the foundation of this one. Keep up the good work. Might I say awsome job!

Sincerely,

Carolyn.Z.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
A great closing chapter. I liked the part where Elrond was in a hurry to get Frodo to go back to sleep so he wouldn't compromise his recovery.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
A great chapter. I liked the part where Merry was helping Aragorn, and the part where Bilbo was talking to Frodo.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
Wow, what a great chapter. They're finally getting around to getting that thing out of Frodo and Sauron is attacking them, this could get ugly.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
Another really good chapter. I liked the part where Merry was upset about what he had done to Aragorn, and Aragorn said that he was fine. The best part, though, was when Arwen came in and Pippin was hiding because he wasn't dressed yet.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
Another really good chapter. i liked the part where Glorfindel was reporting in and asked Aragorn what had happened to him, and Aragorn told him about the situation and he had the good sense not to laugh.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
another really good chapter. I liked the part where Aragorn told Bilbo that Merry, Sam and Pippin had attacked him because they thought he was killing Frodo.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
A great chapter. Aragorn resolved things nicely, and I liked the part where Sam, Merry and Pippin misinterpreted what he was doig and attakced him. I felt rather sorry for Gandalf, going through all that stuff while Frodo's so sick.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
Aww, what a cute chapter. I liked the part where Pippin was blowing on Frodo to try to get him to wake up and told the story behind the action. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I also liked the part where Pippin was asking Aragorn if he could nap with Frodo, and Aragorn was against it at first, but allowed it, and now Frodo's having trouble breathing. Aragorn will set things right.