Reviews for Twisted Love
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
the man is vetinari, who cheated on the made up character with...drumknott maybe?
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Dude. It was interesting, but maybe you shouldn’t have been so secretive D: Seems like I wasn’t the only person who wasn’t totally sure who the characters were. I was already guessing that the husband was Vetinari, and after looking at the other reviews I like the idea that the one he was cheating with was Leonard the best... but there are still loose ends. What the heck is ‘it’? And is this woman some kind of vampire, or what? *clutches head* I understand a little more every day what my beta meant when she said that there’s a fine line between surprising your readers and just confusing/disappointing them—that there are good cliches and bad cliches, and incidentally perhaps one of the good cliches is naming your characters ;

And yet... for some odd reason... I liked it a fair amount, considering that I didn’t always know what was going on xD I don’t even know for sure if the wife was the made-up one or not, but I liked her attitude—not to mention the whole concept of Vimes trying to patch up a rocky relationship, lol...
TheSummoningDark chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Veyr nice. Now can someone explain what the hell's going on?
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Okay. Um, that didn't make sense. Vimes is talking to Vetinari's wife, yes? Who are they talking about? I don't get it...
Wierd Kitty chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
The guy seems rather Vetinarian. It's not Vetinari is it?
James Jago chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I'm confused. I haven't got a CLUE who's involved here. Does Carrot feature anywhere?
dreamkin chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Yeah my inital guess was William de Worde with some bloke from the Times, and the wife was Sarchissa, but then I remembered you said one was made up and anyway Vimes and William wouldn't be so casual with each other. So then I thought Vetinari and Drumknott or even Leonard (he has a great mind, he's needed), with a made up wife, but that didn't seem to fit either. So I give up. If you tell us wether it was the man or the woman you made up, I may be able to guess, but more than likely not.
Twist chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Since no one else is reviewing it, I shall do so. This fic is certainly intriguing, and I would like to see more chapters in order to see where you're going with this.

My guess at the couple? Vetinari and some chic. :)
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This is certainly interesting. It's well written, mostly, and Vimes is quite well characterised. I liked it.

My guess is: the husband is William de Worde and his lover is Otto. How far wrong I must be!

Can I make one criticism of your grammar: "it's" meaning 'it is' /does/ have an apostrophe, "its" meaning 'belonging to it' does /not/. Sorry. I'm on a singlehanded crusade to sort out people's use of apostrophes!