Reviews for Jack Meanders
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I think this was really good. I have always thought Sam and Jack should get together. God story. I know you said you don't like sequels, but maybe you could consider one for this story. It is really good.
charlie-sjer chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
:D I'd really like to see what happens next. Don't think of it as a sequel, think of it as the next chapter.
Gatergirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Great story and very well written. While reading it, I imagined watching an actual episode, that's how well you know the characters. My favorite Jack line: "Well Carter, I was thinking about going to see that new Arnold Schwhatisnamer movie, Terminator 3, but I couldn't find anyone to go with. So maybe I'll stay home and watch the inside of my eyelids." Very creative!

Hope you write more stargate fic and a sequel to this!
NefertariHathor chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Create a sequel! lol

That was one awesome story! So easy to imagine and fun to read. Really really good! :-D
katchu chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
That was cute but way too short. What happens at the movie?
gategirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
It's Teal'c not T'ealc

...Just thought I'd let you know. I liked the

Arnold Schwhatshismaner line, funny.
the female apophis chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
OH COME ON! you can't just leave us hanging here! a sequel is in due order!

hope you do decide to continue this. i'll beta it for you if ya want me to!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I agree with The Female should write the SG1 fics...cause, if this ones any indication on whets to come they're all gona be great!

great work, especially on Sam's character...ypu seem to have caught her 'frustrated' kinda behaviour perfectly!...hope that makes sense!

keep 'em coming please!