Reviews for Dance!
Adena Nevar chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I LOVE IT! You are a great writer and have a very interesting plot, but you might want to find a beta because in some places you have some misspelled words and sentences that stop in the middle or don't really make sense. But otherwise, I am LOVING this story! :)
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This is a really good story.
Ravenclaw's heir chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Hi there, don't know if you still read the reviews on ff. I read this story many years ago and decided to re-read since I remembered I had liked it so much. I still do, it's a wonderful, fluffy piece.
The ending is very romantic, and everyone was beautifully developed. Thank you for this story! :)
RogueMudblood chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I apologize for having to notify you in this manner, but you have disabled PMs, and I wanted to make you aware that someone has taken your story and posted it as their own content.

The user does not credit you as the author of the piece, merely copies your work. (They have over 200 postings on their account, as best I can find all stolen from FFN authors.)

The posting can be found here: (wattpad URL) /25686699-dance (If for some reason that modified URL doesn't show, the story is under the same title on Wattpad, posted by shem2x)

You can report the theft to Wattpad using the form here: (wattpad URL) /help/content
Select "Copyright Infringement" then "story" then "yes". Then choose the best option that applies, and provide all the information in the blanks.

They're generally good about processing reports within a week.

I am sorry that this happened, and do hope that it can be resolved quickly for you.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
-squeals- oh that was so great! I highly enjoyed it! Thank you so much for adding another excellent piece to the Harmony
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
I loved this story, throughout it there were a few mistakes in spelling and the phrasing of a sentence but this story was amazing it was very interesting to read and I have never read anything like it and i have read a lot of stories, the thing i loved the most about this story was the seamless way you integrated Hogwarts and the people into a story completely different from the original with what seemed to the reader as no problem. I cant wait to hopefully read more of your work if not, then again Fantastic work!
Harmonian Shinobi chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You need a beta reader, no offense
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Squee what a perfect story. I like HP stories that go away from magic. It's a really cool change. Keep up the great work.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Totally awesome story. I absolutely adored the whole fic and it made me ship Harmony even more!
bookaholic2000 chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
I am perfectly sure that Emily is behind this! She was a bit nervous when Harry told her about the letters before their break-up...
bookaholic2000 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I am so happy that Emily and Harry broke up! But I still want to know who is after Hermione! Off to the next chapter!
bookaholic2000 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I guess that Emily is the one blackmailing Hermione... or it could be Lavender and Padma or one of the girls from Harry's Fanclub... I really shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. It coul be anyone. You just don't know.

There are some things mentioned in this fic that scream that this fic should have been rated: T. But I don't mind and this doesn't harm my love for this fic.
bookaholic2000 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I am absolutely loving this story! Let's see what Skeeter has done this time..
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Wow, Sirius... and Remus...
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Nice... At first, when I read the summary... I was not that interested. But when I saw how many people favorited this,. I started to read this. And I love it!
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »