Reviews for Dance!
MoonlessGalaxy chapter 12 . 9/6
Eliza chapter 12 . 8/17
That was the single best fan fiction ever. So detailed and exisite . I loved it. I also understood all of it because I take advanced level ballet. Good play writing by the way. The plot was incredible. I loved how everything turned out. I like that hermione and harry had a breakup. It shows that even their relationship isn't perfect but still held on to their love and love of dancing. Keep up the good work . Bye!
Melody Black Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 8/2
Amazhang loved it died and I am now a zombie writing this.
Andromeda Lupin Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 8/1
I absolutely adore this story. At first I was wary of reading it since there was no magic (which are fics I usually avoid) but it caught my attention. I have to admit this is one of the only non magic book that I don't regret reading.
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 1 . 7/24
somebody make me stop reading this. It's too awesome and fluff, I mean't stuff
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 7/17
What a cute fic! Thank you so much for sharing.
Harrypotterraver chapter 3 . 7/9
Loving it, I've read this fanfic like 16 times already because it combines three od some of my favorite things romance, harry potter and dance. Keep writing.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 12 . 4/11
Awesome story! This is the second time reading this story since I started reading fanfiction. I must say that this story still stands up in my mind as one of the great stories that I have read.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 12 . 3/12
This was a delightful fic. It was hard to read at first because of the many grammar and spelling mistakes. I almost stopped reading! But I have a soft spot for ballet AUs. The premise was good and the writing was promising I read on. I'm so glad I stuck it out and continued! The writing progressed steadily better, as did the characterisation. I loved the character development too! The plot was nothing heavy, but it was perfect because I was in a fluffy mood. This wasn't all fluff though, and it gave the story just the right amount of substance and gravity. A perfect balance. I loved that you kept it magic-free (An AU is an AU for a reason!), and that though it was AU, I think the characterisations and character development was spot on. Though the plot was a bit cliché, as you've mentioned yourself, the story is good enough that the clichés are endearingly quirky and likeable. On the technical side, you had a rocky start. The writing errors didn't help make reading the story that easy. But soon, the errors became fewer until they didn't hamper reading anymore, helping the story flow beautifully. And your writing does flow! I think if you had a great beta from the start, the story would've flowed so much better and been that much more beautiful. All in all, a good fic.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/19
Dear Naia:

You know, I've come to think that stories like this - you know, where the identities of well-known characters are transferred to characters in other worlds, as though Hermione were taking a role in a play or something - really should have a special site of their own in our little community here. After all, it is rather a distinct genre from fanfiction proper, with its own special appeal and its own special demands on the writer - and it would just be cool to have a green-bordered sister site emblazoned with the legend, "Fantomime: Imagine What Might Be." (I don't suppose you'd care to join the e-mail campaign to get such a site created?)

anonymous472 chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
Adena Nevar chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I LOVE IT! You are a great writer and have a very interesting plot, but you might want to find a beta because in some places you have some misspelled words and sentences that stop in the middle or don't really make sense. But otherwise, I am LOVING this story! :)
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This is a really good story.
Ravenclaw's heir chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Hi there, don't know if you still read the reviews on ff. I read this story many years ago and decided to re-read since I remembered I had liked it so much. I still do, it's a wonderful, fluffy piece.
The ending is very romantic, and everyone was beautifully developed. Thank you for this story! :)
RogueMudblood chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I apologize for having to notify you in this manner, but you have disabled PMs, and I wanted to make you aware that someone has taken your story and posted it as their own content.

The user does not credit you as the author of the piece, merely copies your work. (They have over 200 postings on their account, as best I can find all stolen from FFN authors.)

The posting can be found here: (wattpad URL) /25686699-dance (If for some reason that modified URL doesn't show, the story is under the same title on Wattpad, posted by shem2x)

You can report the theft to Wattpad using the form here: (wattpad URL) /help/content
Select "Copyright Infringement" then "story" then "yes". Then choose the best option that applies, and provide all the information in the blanks.

They're generally good about processing reports within a week.

I am sorry that this happened, and do hope that it can be resolved quickly for you.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »