Reviews for Dance!
Peeves chapter 12 . 6/8
favorite
Talesofwovensilver chapter 12 . 6/3
This was a beautiful gem that I honestly wasn't expecting to find but was so glad I did.
The story was amazing and you had me hooked for the whole thing.
I've never really been a Harry/Hermione shipper just because I actually think their canon relationship is great at how stable and supportive their friendship is but this convinced me completely that Harry/Hermione is an awesome pairing especially with the story.
I'm not a dancer myself so I didn't know all the technical moves but I think you wrote this well enough that I didn't need to in order to understand the scene and still enjoy the story immensely.
So thank you and Well done.
Vivian chapter 12 . 5/16
Marvelous wonderful amazing story
TinyHermioneMe chapter 12 . 3/31
(Sorry, didn't notice I wasn't logged in)

You took two of my favourite things (Harry Potter and ballet) and mixed them together - and the result was absolutely wonderful. All I can say is: thank you! :)
Heksy chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
You already know you have many spelling errors in the story.
But that is of no consequence, when reading.
Very inspired, an original use of the known characters and even a few surprises.
Get a beta reader and you're set.
Well done!
MoonlessGalaxy chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Amazing
Eliza chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
That was the single best fan fiction ever. So detailed and exisite . I loved it. I also understood all of it because I take advanced level ballet. Good play writing by the way. The plot was incredible. I loved how everything turned out. I like that hermione and harry had a breakup. It shows that even their relationship isn't perfect but still held on to their love and love of dancing. Keep up the good work . Bye!
Melody Black Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
Amazhang loved it died and I am now a zombie writing this.
Andromeda Lupin Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
I absolutely adore this story. At first I was wary of reading it since there was no magic (which are fics I usually avoid) but it caught my attention. I have to admit this is one of the only non magic book that I don't regret reading.
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
somebody make me stop reading this. It's too awesome and fluff, I mean't stuff
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
What a cute fic! Thank you so much for sharing.
Harrypotterraver chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
Loving it, I've read this fanfic like 16 times already because it combines three od some of my favorite things romance, harry potter and dance. Keep writing.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Awesome story! This is the second time reading this story since I started reading fanfiction. I must say that this story still stands up in my mind as one of the great stories that I have read.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
This was a delightful fic. It was hard to read at first because of the many grammar and spelling mistakes. I almost stopped reading! But I have a soft spot for ballet AUs. The premise was good and the writing was promising I read on. I'm so glad I stuck it out and continued! The writing progressed steadily better, as did the characterisation. I loved the character development too! The plot was nothing heavy, but it was perfect because I was in a fluffy mood. This wasn't all fluff though, and it gave the story just the right amount of substance and gravity. A perfect balance. I loved that you kept it magic-free (An AU is an AU for a reason!), and that though it was AU, I think the characterisations and character development was spot on. Though the plot was a bit cliché, as you've mentioned yourself, the story is good enough that the clichés are endearingly quirky and likeable. On the technical side, you had a rocky start. The writing errors didn't help make reading the story that easy. But soon, the errors became fewer until they didn't hamper reading anymore, helping the story flow beautifully. And your writing does flow! I think if you had a great beta from the start, the story would've flowed so much better and been that much more beautiful. All in all, a good fic.
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »