Reviews for Dance!
entity.unknown chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
...this is one of my favorite AU stories, and judging by the update date, you haven't updated recently, but i really hope you will take the time to continue. it's really engrossing! Thanks ]
bella anna chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Okay. I've been following this story since chapter 2! And I check this page every week or so for a new update. I'm hooked, which means you should definitely put up that next chapter I know is hiding in your hard drive. Amazing.
Varietygirl9143 chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
Ok, first of all: amazing story! I love how you've taken everything from the HP world and transported it to the 'normal' world. This is one of the best AU stories I've read in a very long time.

Secondly, making Hogwarts a dance school is a brilliant idea. And making Voldemort a drug lord? Again, brilliant!

Third, I love your take on all the familiar (and not so familiar) characters. All of them seem in-character (which I applaud you for- it's difficult to keep the characters canon when the story's not), especially Hermione, Harry and Ginny.

I look forward to reading the next chapter!

vg
halfbloodpuffskin chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
ooh, the plot thickens...and then stops. I was wondering where Voldieshorts was this entire time...nice to know that he has a place in the world just like the rest of them, and him as a drug lord fits really well. I love this story, and I'm not even that fond of ballet or dance (and I have no idea about all those dance moves you keep writing!) but this is still a fascinating story, especially the Harry/Hermione love story...props for having Padma Patil in the group, and Draco/Ginny-ness!

I hope you write more!
Maggie chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
I really LOVE this fic and I hope you update it soon.
b chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
you haven't posted anything about abandning this, are you still finishing it? you wrote that you were almost done. I really ove this story and have been periodically checking up on it for years, PLEASE PLEASE update soon or say whenyou will or if you are going to stop.

thanks,

B
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
Wow, I love your story! I have taken Ballet, so this story really appeals to a dancer. The plot is terrific, the dance terms are well-used, and the mystery keeps you guessing. Please, update this soon~
Kwisatz Haderach chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
This story smells like Center Stage, I guess you're a fan then?
Angie chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
YOU REALY NED TO UPDATE!

I LOVE IT!
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
Really loving the story, I'm really curious to see what Harry's gonna ask Proffesor Dumbledore. Keep on writing and update SOON please! :)
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
good chapter, keep up the good work! :)
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
young love . . . so romantic. Anyway awesome chapter, still loving it.
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Poor mione. She has all these problems now . . . oh well that's what makes this story more realistic. Keep up the good work, really loving the story. :)
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
cool chapter
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Good chapter, when u put that last chapter it was kinda like those novela shows on t.v. . . good work! Loving the story. :)
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »