Reviews for Dance!
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
This chapter is great. Love the story, really glad u put that in.
Phoenixfiregirl157 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Really good chapter.
dexterZ chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
nice story but need to work on the grammar
KatMarie chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
Okay, I have to admit, I thought this story was gonna crash and burn...I kept picturing a gay Harry in tights or something everytime I read the description, but I love dance stories, and you've got me absolutely hooked! It's fantastic. The plot is amazing, and I love how you've incorporated all of the real characters, even Voldemort. It's amazing, and please update as soon as you are able!
ic3e chapter 10 . 6/16/2007
Read this cuz I was looking for a lighthearted read after readinga Dark! Harry fic lols so it suited what I wanted I guess. Though I didn't look to see if it was completed unfortunately " (hates incomplete fics though I read them anyway)

Pretty fun to read though there's quite a few grammar mistakes in the first few chapters? Just thought to point that out since they stood out while I was reading it.

Anyway - too bad you haven't updated in a while; will read more when you do )
QueenBee11 chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
i love this story!
QueenBee11 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
oh i love moonlight sonata (i have it on my ipod heheeh)

and this story is amazing.

im looking forward to keeping on reading

x
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
This is an awesome story!

Please update soon!

I know its been ages...but you only have like 2 chapters to go!

PLEASE!
Kazumi Tachikawa chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
I've been avoiding this fic really, since I've been seeing it everywhere and I thought it was well poorly written ... but you've proved me wrong! And now I've absolutely adored this fic, I eagerly await the next chapter that you post! :D
iloveharrypottertoomuch chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
wow. update soon.
Angelo Del Ghiaccio chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
I like this story! Keep on writing!
Elfprincess chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
i love this story. its a really good concept. and actually original unlike half the stories on ffn.

keep up the great work and update!
Oro4 chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
great job! I love the long chappie! HHR is too cute! Keep it up and I NEED MorE!
lil-bugga chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
love it, please update
RB140990 chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
Great story! Do update soon!
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »