Reviews for On the Run
K. doesn't use this anymore chapter 14 . 11/6/2004
alternate ending thats what you need alternate ending...please! i wanted yhem to end up together! but i still love it either way and may i suggest a sequal of them meeting again? maybe...okie dokie bye!
jen-beyblade-fan chapter 14 . 9/21/2004
hey hey that was awsome and a very good ending and yep so that was very good and bye
Toby Hemington's Girl chapter 13 . 6/20/2004
yay no more sword
Toby Hemington's Girl chapter 14 . 6/20/2004
i liked i did i did
Cindy66 chapter 14 . 2/27/2004
HAVE A NICE BREAK I,LIKED IT AND HOPE YOU CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHNG NEW (AFTER YOU BREAK) SEE YA
Key chapter 14 . 2/26/2004
I don't believe I ever got a chance to review your story, but I have read it and I really liked it. I thought the ending was great, kinda sad, but great. It's actually a very original ending, I haven't read a story quite like it and I would definitely like to read more of your stories, maybe even a sequel to this one. Although the ending to this story was perfect, it almost doesn't leave room for a sequel. Great job.
Ashla chapter 14 . 2/19/2004
*Blinks* Strange ending. I got confused for a while with Voice working for Voltaire, lol. Well, I enjoyed this fic very much Just wish that the girls didn't leave em.
I'm going to miss your writing! You're very talented with it Hope to see more from you sometime! Laters!
Slán slán!
~Ashla~
Aerisa Turner chapter 14 . 2/18/2004
its over :
CrystalPhoenix-SapphireDragon chapter 14 . 2/17/2004
great ending! We really liked it. Hope to read more of your stories in the future! -
Caelichu chapter 14 . 2/17/2004
You won't mind writing an Alternate Ending would you?
KasumiWarrior chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Hello...
This ish Christina rite -_-... I thought so!
lol..well I'm Shirley, and my User is QueenOfChAOz...

so...yeah
CrystalPhoenix-SapphireDragon chapter 13 . 2/7/2004
Spphire Dragon- Great story! it's so describtive! Keep writing and update soon! .~
ScribblyHaze chapter 13 . 2/6/2004
oh... i want updates! and fast! _
Princess chapter 13 . 1/31/2004
UPDATE!
Dea Isis chapter 12 . 1/28/2004
Really good you have to update